Open a new bet365 account, make an opening deposit of £5 or more and get a matched amount in bet credits, up to a maximum value of £100. Then, once you have placed qualifying bets to the value of your initial deposit, your bet credits will be unlocked in order for you to use – just select “Use Bet Credits” from your bet slip.
Sign up offer
The bet365 sign up offer gives new customers the opportunity to claim up to £100 in bet credits. The full terms and conditions of this offer can be found on the bet365 website and in more detail below.
The main ones that I believe you should be aware of before signing up are that the bet credits are available as a 100% matched bonus up to a maximum of £100. These bet credits are non-withdrawable, but can be used to place bets on any sport, at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
You can use your bet credits for accumulators, so long as at least one selection in that accumulator has odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
There is no bonus code necessary when following the links to bet365 on this page.
How to sign up to bet365
In order to get signed up with bet365 and qualify for your £100 in bet credits simply follow one of the links on this page and begin the registration process.
Signing up to bet365 is a fairly straightforward process and just requires you to add your personal details such as name, address and D.O.B. and then your payment details in order to fund your account. Be sure to use an appropriate payment method in order to be eligible for the £100 bet credits.
Bet365 Special Offers
Bet365 offer a wide range of special offers that are available to new and existing customers. One of my favourites is the ‘2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer’ that sees bet365 settle Match Odds bets as a winner at any point when a team goes two goals ahead in a qualifying fixture. Meaning your bet will be settled as a winner, even if your team goes on to throw away the two-goal lead and not win the match. Not all games qualify for this offer, so check the bet365 website for the latest list of leagues and competitions that do qualify.
Another great offer from bet365 is the accumulator bonus, which sees bonuses of up to 70% being applied to winning accumulators. The value of the bonus is dependent on the number of selections in your acca, and as with the ‘2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer’ this only applies to fixtures from specific leagues, so make sure to check the bet365 website for full details.
Bet365 Offer Terms and Conditions
- Bet365 new customer bonus is available for first-time depositors only. Make a minimum deposit of £5 and activate the offer within 30 days of account registration. After opting in, you have to place the qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit to become eligible for a 100% match bonus up to £100 in bet credits.
- The qualifying bets must be settled within 30 days of bonus activation.
- Once you place the qualifying bets, your Bet365 free bets will be credited to your account almost instantly. The awarded bet credits are non-withdrawable.
- Fast bank transfer, Apple Pay, PayPal, and Google are excluded from the Bet365 welcome bonus. These payment methods cannot be used for making the qualifying deposits or withdrawing any winnings derived from Bet Credits unless the operator has successfully verified your identity.
- The qualifying bets must contain at least one selection with the odds of 1.20 or greater.
- With partially cashed out bets, only the remaining active stake will count towards meeting the requirements.
- In market combinations that feature two or more potential outcomes, only the outcomes with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Fully cashed out bets, in-play bets, void bets, and bets made on instant games and gaming will not count.
- The awarded Bet365 free bets will be forfeited if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.