Saturday 1st of May, 17/1 Shots Special
Who remembers last midweek where I won four shots trebles and three in a row on Premier League matches? Was in profit for the week and loads of my followers loved it. Well, I’ve got a £5 free bet to use today so I’m having a try at a bigger odds acca using only shots selections…
New follower? Each selection is a requested bet on Betfair so you will need an account with them to back it. Register one > HERE < it takes just a few minutes.
Sign up and you get a £20 risk free bet to use on the special. Follow the steps below and that’s a risk free shot at winning £372!
1️⃣ Join Betfair > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my shots special > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ If the double wins you will win £372 cash. If it loses you will get your stake back in cash.
I’m on with a £5 free bet that I unlocked on Wednesday. If you don’t have a free bet or can’t use the risk free offer then feel free to stick just a few quid on it. Betting is all about keeping it fun, the odds at 17/1 so you don’t have to place a lot to get a potential decent return.
I’ve written up some reasons for picking the selections too and have attached that below. Please read it to make sure you are happy with my bet or use it to build your own if you like. Kick-off is 12:30pm.
Crystal Palace v Man City
· A decent amount of rotation expected from Pep here with the PSG game next week in mind. Those not involved in Paris in midweek are likely to be handed starts here with the likes of Raheem Sterling, Ferran Torres and Gabriel Jesus tipped to come in.
· Jesus will likely lead the line and I feel he is outstanding value to register a SoT this afternoon. He averages a touch under a shot on target per 90 and with City likely to dominate I fancy him to have plenty of opportunities in this one.
· As for Palace, well there is only one man to turn to there isn’t there really and that man is Wilfred Zaha. Palace will of course look to play on the counter and Zaha is one of the best in the Premier League at taking advantage of counter-attacking situations.
· He has 10 goals to his name this season and is comfortably Palace’s top scorer. He averages well over 2 shots per 90 this season and we need him to attempt just one shot this afternoon to get this one ticked off.
Brighton v Leeds
· Next up a 3pm KO between Brighton and Leeds which I expect to be a thoroughly entertaining watch between two footballing sides.
· Brighton create a host of chances consistently but just lack the finishing touch. Brighton have 34 points to their name but to those familiar with the expected goals (xG) metric should have had as many as 62 given the quality of their performances. That would see them ranked as high as 4th in the Premier League standings.
· You know by now my admiration for Leonardo Trossard and I expect him to do the business once more this afternoon as he has done so often in previous specials.
· Always happy to take on a long shot, as we saw in the international break when he scored a wonderful goal for Belgium. He averages 1.97 shots per game, only Maupay can top that in terms of players who’ve played a similar number of minutes.
· For Leeds it is hard to look past Patrick Bamford. In the absence of the injured Raphina he is pretty much the only source of goals for Leeds and I expect they will look for him all afternoon to provide the finishing touch.
· He averages a hefty 1.26 shots on target per 90 in the league this season and we need him to register just one shot on target this afternoon to see us through.
Chelsea v Fulham
· Big game at the Bridge in the 5:30 KO as Chelsea host Fulham in a very important West London Derby. Both sides need a win to fulfil their own aspirations so I am expecting an open and entertaining encounter.
· Tuchel will rotate with Madrid in mind next week and I expect Moroccan international Hakim Ziyech to be involved from the start. He is outrageously talented but maybe quite not lived up to expectations just yet; I am expecting a big afternoon from him.
· He will start on the right of a front three cutting in on his wonderful left foot and attempting shots at will. He is also a prime candidate for set-pieces which further increases his chances of a SoT this afternoon.
· He averages a touch under a shot on target per 90 this season but playing against a defensively vulnerable side like Fulham I expect he will get ample opportunity to register the one on target we need here.
· Fulham know they need 3 points here to realistically maintain any hope of staying in the division. With that in mind I expect them to attack Chelsea from the off and given they are a decent footballing side should be able to create some reasonable openings.
· No doubt Ademola Lookman has been one of their standout performers this season and I expect the Fulham forward to be the main threat this afternoon for the visitors.
· If you refer to the toolkit you can see he is one of the most consistent shooters in the Fulham squad with ah healthy average of 2.26 shots per 90. He needs just one shot attempt at Stamford Bridge this afternoon to get this selection ticked off.
Everton v Aston Villa
· We round the special off at Goodison Park in what should be another really entertaining game this evening as top 4 chasing Everton host Aston Villa.
· Both sides on the whole have had decent seasons and have squads littered with attacking quality. There are a couple of names that stood out to me in this one to do the business for us.
· For the hosts it is hard to look past Richarlison at the moment. The Brazilian has really stepped up in recent months in the absence of the injured DCL. Even with Calvert-Lewin returning he has maintained these levels and was the driving force behind the win at Arsenal on Friday night.
· Whether playing down the middle or from the sides he is a constant threat in behind and his appetite for goals and to be involved is relentless. He looks a real nightmare to defend against. He averages a shot on target per 90 this season and that is all we need tonight to get this selection done and dusted.
· For Villa it really has to be Ollie Watkins for me. The young English striker has been exceptional since his big money move from Brentford in the summer and deserved his England call-up in the most recent set of international fixtures.
· He will lead the line for the visitors and his technical quality combined with his physical presence make him a top quality centre-forward. Worth also mentioning that he will be on penalty duty should Villa get one.
· He averages well over two shots on goal per 90 this season (2.54) which is the most of any player at the club and I expect him to get multiple opportunities to get off a shot at Goodison Park this evening.
👍 Happy with the research and want to back the bet? Don’t forget, you can get a risk free shot at winning £372 cash on the bet when you join Betfair > HERE < and place up to £20 on it as your first bet. Completely genuine offer!
Once you’ve got an account sorted click > HERE < to load the special straight into your Betfair slip where you can then place it. Any problems click ‘Remove All’ and try the link again.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!