Saturday 1st of May, Win Treble
New follower? I’ve requested this bet on Betfair and by doing so they’ve boosted the odds on it from 3.00 up to 3.50 which is the best anywhere – you won’t find higher returns at any other bookie. > SIGN UP HERE <
Follow the steps below to join and you will also get a £20 risk free bet to use on the treble:
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my win treble > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = boom you win £70 cash. It loses = they refunded you your £20 stake back into your account in withdrawable cash.
Simple. If you’ve already got an account and can’t use the offer then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the matches are on.
Research is attached with all my bets. I’ve written nearly 1000 words as to why I’ve picked the selections below. Please read it to confirm you’re happy with my bet or use it to build your own if you like. Kick-off is at 12:30pm:
Crystal Palace v Manchester City (City win)
· We start in South London where Crystal Palace host soon to be champions Manchester City in what I suspect will be a relatively straight-forward win for the visitors.
· City were absolutely sublime in Paris in midweek and showed the rest of Europe why they are favourites to win this seasons Champions league in their 2-1 victory at PSG.
· The 2nd half performance was a good a performance I have seen from an English side in the past 10-15 years and I can’t see how Crystal Palace can stop them this afternoon.
· Palace although mathematically not safe just yet are 11 points clear of the drop-zone with a game in hand on the bottom 3. Motivation may be somewhat dwindling as a result and they probably won’t be looking forward to a lunchtime kick-off against the Champions elect.
· They aren’t exactly in great form either with just one league win from their last 7.
· City meanwhile know they can actually seal the title should they win and Manchester United lose at home to Liverpool on Sunday.
· The visitors have won 10 straight away games in the league and with Pep having a near enough fully available squad I can’t see them having problems at Selhurst Park. John Stones is the only reported absentee as he misses out through suspension.
· Palace aren’t so fortunate on the injury-front and look to be struggling a little coming in to this one particularly in defensive areas. Gary Cahill, James Tomkins, Mamadou Sakho and James Ferguson are all expected to miss out through injury here.
· With the potential of the title being wrapped up this weekend, I can’t see a relentless City slipping up here and they should seal a fairly routine win in this one to set us on our way.
Norwich City v Reading (Norwich win)
· On to the 3pm’s then and Carrow Road where Premier League bound host Reading this afternoon looking to seal the Championship title.
· A win for the hosts would seal the title and cap-off what has been an exceptional season for the Canaries. They have been without doubt the best team in the division and lead the way since November so it would be fitting for them to seal the title this afternoon.
· Reading meanwhile despite sitting 7th having nothing to play for with their playoff hopes ended with a home draw against Swansea last weekend.
· The sense of disappointment at the Madejski Stadium is huge, but Reading only have themselves to blame for throwing away what seemed like a fantastic opportunity to win promotion.
· With the playoffs beckoning, a pretty woeful end to the season with just one win from their last 9 games means they are now resigned to a 9th consecutive season in the English 2nd tier.
· With the title at stake, Norwich sources suggest Farke will play a strong side here with no reports of any resting or rotation. The likes of Buendia, Pukki and Cantwell are all tipped to start.
· Meanwhile Reading boss Veljko Paunovic has admitted he is likely to rotate his team with nothing left to play for this season.
· He said these last few games were an opportunity ‘to learn more about some players for the future’. Could be an experimental line-up from the visitors with plenty of youngsters and fringe players being allowed a rare outing.
· With the Championship trophy at stake and with Reading unmotivated and seemingly already on their summer holidays I fancy the canaries to seal a home win and lift the title they so thoroughly deserve.
Chelsea v Fulham (Chelsea win)
· We round up our English treble at the home of football, Stamford Bridge for an important West London derby between Chelsea and Fulham in the 5:30 kick-off.
· Both sides are in desperate need of a win with Chelsea looking to cement a top 4 finish and Fulham desperately close to relegation but I expect the Blues superior quality to shine through in this one.
· Chelsea were superb in midweek in their 1-1 draw in Madrid and really deserved to win which shows just how far they have come under the management of Tuchel.
· I love Lampard but there is no doubt there has been a stark improvement since the German took charge and Chelsea look a far better side.
· Fulham find themselves now 7 points adrift and barring something of a miracle will face immediate relegation back to the Championship.
· They have played some nice football under Parker but struggle massively for goals and come in to this one in poor form.
· The Cottagers have actually taken just one point from five games since their 1-0 victory over Liverpool in March.
· Worth also mentioning that their record in London derbies is pretty woeful. Fulham haven’t won a top-flight London derby in 23 attempts since beating West Ham 2-1 in January 2014 (D5, L18)
· Kovacic is expected to return for the hosts meaning Tuchel should have a fully fit squad available to him for this one. There will likely be some rotation with PSG in mind next week but they have a quality squad and should be able to cope.
· Expect the blues to seal the win here to further cement their place in the top 4 and in doing so pretty much guaranteeing the relegation of West London rivals Fulham.
👍 Happy with the research and want to back the bet? Don’t forget, Betfair have the best odds for it, sign up > HERE < and get a £20 risk free bet to use on the treble!
Once you’ve got an account sorted click > HERE < to load the treble straight into your Betfair slip where you can then place. Any problems click ‘Remove All’ and try the link again.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!