Sunday 2nd of May, Win Treble
New follower? I’ve requested this bet on Betfair and by doing so they’ve boosted the odds on it from 2.50 up to 2.75 which is the best anywhere – you won’t find higher returns at any other bookie. > SIGN UP HERE <
Follow the steps below to join and you will also get a £20 risk free bet to use on the treble:
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my win treble > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = boom you win £55 cash. It loses = they refunded you your £20 stake back into your account in withdrawable cash.
Simple. If you’ve already got an account and can’t use the offer then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the matches are on.
Research is attached with all my bets. I’ve written nearly 1000 words as to why I’ve picked the selections below. Please read it to confirm you’re happy with my bet or use it to build your own if you like. Kick-off is at 6:30pm:
Genclerbirligi v Galatasaray (Gala win)
· Another treble from me on this bank holiday weekend with three fixtures selected that really stood out to me following my research. We start in Turkey where it is a huge game between relegation-threatened Genclerbirligi and title chasing Galatasaray.
· Gala currently sit 3rd in the Superlig, 9 points behind league leaders Besiktas with a game in hand. With just 4 league games left to play Fatih Terim and his men will be fully aware this is a must-win if they want to have any chance of remaining in the title race.
· Having scanned through Turkish sources the visitors look to be at more or less full strength with the likes of Falcao, Fernando Muslera and Ryan Babel all available for selection.
· Form has been good in recent weeks and they go in to tonight’s game 5 unbeaten in the league and will be really expecting 3 points against a poor Genclerbirligi side.
· The hosts have been flirting with relegation for some time and it is looking increasingly likely that this is the season where they finally face the drop.
· They currently 20th and with 4 Turkish sides to be relegated this season they have an awful lot of ground to make up.
· They’re also on a pretty woeful run going in to the game tonight having won just one of their previous 6.
· Key defender and captain Zargo Toure will continue to miss out through injury and the Ankara-based side have really missed him in his absence. Expect the likes of Falcao and Mostafa Mohamed to enjoy playing against this makeshift Genc defence.
· Gala know this is a must-win to keep their faint title hopes alive and I expect them to get he job done against a distinctly average Genc side in this one.
Tottenham v Sheffield United (Spurs win)
· A return to more familiar territory up next as we head to North London where Spurs host already-relegated Sheffield United in what I expect to be a relatively straightforward 3 points for the hosts.
· Although a top 4 finish is looking unlikely for Spurs there remains a chance should they win their remaining 5 league games starting with a win against the Blades tonight.
· Spurs have won 4 of their last 5 on home soil going in to today while the visitors have picked up just 4 points from a possible 48 away from home which is unsurprisingly the worst away record in the division.
· The hosts have all the big-guns fit and available so expect to see the likes of Harry Kane, Gareth Bale and Son all start in a very impressive attacking trident for Spurs.
· Can’t see how a side who have conceded in 21 straight away league games will be able to cope with them and I expect them to leak a fair few in this one.
· The Blades have a fair few injury problems to deal with going in to today with Oli McBurnie, Jack Robinson, Jack O’Connell and Billy Sharp all out. Sander Berge and Chris Bassham remain doubts and won’t be fit enough to start the game.
· It really has been a torrid season for the Blades who still look distraught by the decision made by the club to part ways with legendary manager Chris Wilder.
· They have lost a club equalling 26 games this season and with 5 games still to play I feel pretty certain that they are going to beat that unwanted record.
· Spurs should have far too much quality tonight and with a win needed to keep any hopes of top 4 alive they should be chomping at the bit to get this one done and dusted early doors.
Valencia v Barcelona (Barca win)
· I think many were shocked to see Granada come from behind to win 2-1 at the Camp Nou on Thursday night. Barca took their eye off the ball in the 2nd half and paid the ultimate price.
· If Barca had won that game they would be sitting pretty at the top of La Liga going in to the final 5 games of the season but now sit 3rd, 2 points behind league leaders Atletico.
· The Catalan giants know they must win here against an inconsistent and relatively poor Valencia side and I fully expect a big response from Ronald Koeman and his side.
· Valencia made it five league games without a win when they drew 1-1 at home to Alaves last weekend, and there is no question that it has been a desperately disappointing 2020-21 campaign for the club.
· Usually the hosts are flirting with a top 4 finish and regulars in both the Champions League and Europa League competitions. However they currently sit 14th in La Liga in what has been a calamitous season for Valencia.
· With Atletico Madrid at home up next for Barca in what is likely to be something of a title showdown, they know they can ill-afford to drop points tonight if they want to keep the destiny of the La Liga title within their own hands.
· They should be at more or less full strength this evening with the long-term injured Ansu-Fati and Phillipe Coutinho the only notable absences from the squad.
· The likes of Messi, Griezmann and Dembele are all fit for involvement and in reality Barca should have too much quality for Valencia this evening.
👍 Happy with the research and want to back the bet? Don’t forget, Betfair have the best odds for it, sign up > HERE < and get a £20 risk free bet to use on the treble!
Once you’ve got an account sorted click > HERE < to load the treble straight into your Betfair slip where you can then place. Any problems click ‘Remove All’ and try the link again.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!