3rd April, £10 to £100 Easter Weekender Challenge – Bet 2
Bet 1 of the Easter Weekender was a winner with very little stress, this is Bet 2 of the challenge and it’ll kick off at 2:30pm on Saturday afternoon. It focuses on the German match between Borussia Dortmund and Eintracht Frankfurt.
> LOAD BET 2 HERE <
Betfair have the best odds on Bet 2 so I recommend you back it with them to get the best returns. Don’t have an account? Sign up > HERE < and get your first bet up to £20 completely risk free!
Means once you’ve registered you can place up to £20 on your first bet and if it loses they’ll refund you your stake back in cash. The offer is valid to use on bet 2 of the challenge or you can use it on your own bet if you wish.
Borussia Dortmund v Frankfurt (Over 2.5 goals & BTTS)
· On to bet 2 we go then and we will head to Germany for what looks like an absolute cracker of a fixture in the Bundesliga between Borussia Dortmund and Eintract Frankfurt. Both sides are battling it out for a top 4 finish with Frankfurt currently sitting in 4th spot, 4 points clear of this afternoon’s opponent who are 5th. Both sides are stacked with attacking talent and brilliant to watch. The result is tough to call but I feel free pretty confident that there will be plenty of goals flying in at either end in this one!
Dortmund games have averaged 3.50 goals per game (GPG) in the Bundesliga this season- the 2nd highest average in the division.
Frankfurt have averaged 3.43 GPG in the Bundesliga this season- the 3rd highest average in the division.
Dortmund have seen over 2.5 goals feature in 19 of their 26 (73%) league fixtures this season. The 2nd highest percentage in the Bundesliga.
Frankfurt have seen both teams score in 22 of their 26 (85%) league matches this season. The best BTTS record in the Bundesliga.
· Goals should be a guarantee in this one as the second- and third-best attacks in the Bundesliga face-off. Not only that but is the battle of the 2nd top scorers in the Bundesliga as Haaland of Dortmund and Andre Silva go head to head with both strikers on 21 goals apiece for the season.
· Sancho is missing but otherwise Dortmund look to be at full strength from an attacking sense and are sure to trouble a depleted Frankfurt backline.
· Dortmund have seen over 2.5 goals feature in 12 of their last 14 fixtures and I can’t foresee this trend stopping this afternoon as a prolific Frankfurt outfit come to town.
· Talking of prolific, Frankfurt have now scored at least 1 goal in 21 straight Bundesliga games and failed to score in just one of their 26 league games this season.
· The visitors are without some key defensive players this afternoon which will only increase the likelihood of goals here. Key central defender Martin Hinterregger is injured while captain and vital holding midfielder Makoto Hasebe is suspended.
· They are at full strength from an attacking point of view however with the likes of Silva, Jovic, Younes and Kostic fit and available to play. Goals really should come in the shed load at Signal Iduna Park this afternoon.