Tuesday 4th of May – Man City vs PSG Bet Builder
What a mouth-watering game of football we’ve got on our hands tonight. I’m having £10 on this bet builder tonight which will unlock a £5 free bet for me to use later in the week.
New follower? You will need a Betfair account to back the bet. Follow the steps below to join and you will also get a £20 risk free bet to use on the bet builder:
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my 9/1 Bet Builder > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = you win £194 cash.
🔙 It loses = they refunded your £20 stake back into your account in cash.
It’s as simple as that. If you can’t use the risk free offer on it then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the match is on.
Remember that also ALL Betfair customers get a £5 free bet if you bet £10 on my bet builder. Simply opt into the offer on their homepage before placing the bet. Regardless of whether it wins or not we get £5 free bet to use within the next 3 days. How class is that!
🧰 My toolkit for the game is attached below. I’ve used it as a guide when picking out the selections. Feel free to check it out to confirm you’re happy with my bet or use it to build your own if you like. I’ll also attach a write up for my bet below:
Manchester City v PSG
· Absolutely buzzing for this one as we head to the Etihad for the 2nd leg of the Champions League semi-finals between Man City and PSG. City are undoubtedly favourites following a commanding second half display in Paris last week sees them go in to tonight with a 2-1 advantage.
· City therefore have two massively important away goals meaning PSG really have to go for it tonight to have any chance of qualification. They know they must score a minimum of 2 goals to have any chance and with this in mind I am expecting an open and entertaining match in Manchester tonight.
· With PSG likely to come out all guns blazing I can’t see how the French champions manage to keep a potent City side at bay at the other end. City after all have scored have scored at least two goals in each of their last six Champions League matches.
· As a result I feel goals are more than likely in this one given the context of the game with PSG needing to attack and the quality of attacking player on show. The likes of Neymar, Di Maria, Mbappe, De Bruyne, Foden and Mahrez all set for starts here.
· I expect the big name players to show up tonight in what is the biggest match of the season thus far in European football and put on a real performance tonight.
· For PSG I expect Neymar to do the business once more tonight. I think the Brazilian has reminded many just how good he is from his displays in this season’s UCL and as I have said many times this year he is undoubtedly one of the best in the world.
· He averages nearly 5 shots a game with over one on target for PSG and will be on both penalties and freekicks for his side. I expect him and Mbappe to cause havoc on the counter as they did so effectively against Bayern and I really fancy Neymar to get at least one shot on target tonight.
· For City I will look to their likely captain on the night and the man who opened the scoring for them in Paris last week, Kevin De Bruyne. The Belgian will likely continue in the false 9 rule and with PSG likely to be exposed defensively he should get plenty of opportunities to register a shot on target this evening.
· He was handed a well-earned rest in the 2-0 win over Crystal Palace at the weekend and will be fresh and raring to go ahead of this one. He will be first in line for set-pieces for City tonight and has a healthy average of 1.09 shots on target per 90 this season. Expect him to do the business for the hosts tonight.
· We finish on a card and as you can see from my toolkits it is hard to look past the combative Argentinian Leandro Paredes in this one. He tops the charts for bookings at the club and also ranks highly on both tackles and fouls.
· He was booked in the first leg and in the absence of the suspended Idrissa Gueye will be handed the near impossible task of trying to keep City’s attacking players quiet tonight.
· Despite being just 26, he has already picked up 68 yellow cards to date in his senior career and is renowned for doing a lot of the dirty work for PSG. He also has a temper and lacks discipline as was well demonstrated in the first leg where he was booked for kicking the ball away following committing a foul. He looks the ideal man to pick up a yellow in the tie tonight.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!