Tuesday 4th of May, Boosted Treble
After a couple of successive winners over the weekend, I’m looking to make it a hat-trick! You can get on tonight’s bet by clicking the link above on mobile.
New follower? I’ve requested this bet on Betfair and by doing so they’ve boosted the odds on it from 2.63 up to 2.88 which is the best anywhere – you won’t find higher returns at any other bookie. > SIGN UP HERE <
Follow the steps below to join and you will also get a £20 risk free bet to use on the treble:
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place up to £20 on my win treble > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = boom… It loses = they refund your stake back into your account in withdrawable cash.
Simple. If you’ve already got an account and can’t use the offer then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the matches are on.
Research is attached below guys! 7pm kick off.
Blackpool v Doncaster (Blackpool win)
· After back to back winning trebles over the weekend I am attempting to make it three in a row this evening with another cracking looking treble picked out for you lot tonight.
· We begin in League One where Blackpool will be looking to secure their place in the playoff positions as they host Doncaster at Bloomfield Road this evening.
· Blackpool have been absolutely flying in recent months and only league leaders Hull City have picked up more points than Neil Critchley and his side over the past 12 games.
· Critchley has insisted his side won’t take their foot off the gas with the playoffs in site and are keen to take positive momentum going in to the final few games of the season.
· Doncaster in quite the opposite of form and have never really managed to recover from the departure of Darren Moore as manager back in February.
· They’ve picked up just 8 points from a possible 36 and sit 2nd bottom of the form table over the last 12 games with only already-relegated Bristol Rovers having picked up fewer points.
· The hosts are tipped to be at more or less full strength with only a couple of minor doubts in both Kevin Stewart and Sullay Kaikai. Critchley has said the pair have had injections ahead of tonight and is hoping both will be okay.
· As for the visitors well they are sitting 12th and couldn’t be more midtable if they tried. It’s been overall a disappointing campaign for Rovers which promised so much but ultimately delivered little with their season petering out.
· With the playoffs within touching distance for Blackpool and with Doncaster having nothing left to play for I expect the Seasiders to perform tonight and get the all-important 3 points.
Barry Town v Connah’s Quay (Connah’s Quay win)
· Off to the Welsh seaside next as we head to Barry where I expect league leaders Connah’s Quay to do the business tonight and extend their lead at the top of the Welsh Premier.
· The visitors are two points clear of TNS, who also travel to south Wales to face Penybont, with just three games remaining in the league campaign. It is a very tight title race between the two and the Nomads can ill-afford to slip-up tonight or risk surrendering pole position.
· The visitors arrive in Barry in tip-top form having lost just one of their last six games, including the most recent 0-0 draw with TNS on Saturday evening, having picked up wins against Caernarfon, Barry, Bala and TNS on their way to the top of the table.
· As for the hosts, well they sit 5th and in reality have very little to play for. They have struggled with the increased competition since the league split and in reality have been consistently found out against superior opposition.
· Form has been poor for Barry Town for some time having lost 5 of their last 6 and come into the game having won just one game in Phase Two, having since lost to TNS, Connah’s Quay, Penybont and twice against Bala. Their most recent point came in a 3-3 draw with Penybont at Jenner Park little over two weeks ago.
· Connah’s Quay gaffer Andy Morrison has voiced to his players just how important tonight’s fixture is. He said “ We head to Barry with everything to play for – our victory over TNS at Park Hall ten days ago has given us the edge in the title race and with three games to play”
· With the league title at stake I expect the Nomads to do the business tonight. They are a far superior side and given the form Barry are in of late they shouldn’t have too many issues securing the 3 points in this one.
Glenavon v Portadown (Over 1.5 goals)
· We wrap things up in Northern Ireland for an important game in the race for the European Playoffs in the NIPL.
· Following their 3-1 defeat at nearest rivals Ballymena at the weekend, Glenavon hold just a 3 point advantage over them now with 4 games left to play making tonight very much a must-win.
· Portadown come into the game off the back of a disappointing 2-1 defeat to Warrenpoint Town at Shamrock Park on Saturday.
· The result is actually irrelevant for us tonight with goals the order of the day in Lurgan. These two sides very rarely let you down in the goals market and let’s hope for more of the same this evening.
· Of the 34 league games played this season from both sides, 30 (88%) of them have seen over 1.5 goals. The joint-best record in the NIPL.
· Both sides also rank amongst the top in the league for goals per game. The hosts are top averaging a massive 3.44 goals per game with their opponents ranked 3rd with a healthy 3.14GPG.
· This fixture traditionally produces the goods for goals too with the last five meetings between the two featuring 22 goals at an average of 4.4 goals per game.
· There have been over 2.5 goals scored in each of the last 5 matches involving Portadown and each of the last 6 involving Glenavon. We only need a couple tonight to have this selection ticked off.
· The stats really do the talking in this one with goals pretty much a guarantee when these sides play. Just a couple needed here to see us through to what could hopefully be three winning trebles in a row!
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!