Wednesday 5th of May – Chelsea vs Real Madrid Bet Builder
It’s the Blues’ turn tonight, come on you Chels! I’ll obviously be watching the big game tonight so I’m also having another crack at a bet builder for some fun, you can join me by clicking the link below on mobile.
New follower? You will need a Betfair account to back the bet. Follow the steps below to join and you will also get a £20 risk free bet to use on the bet builder:
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my 11/2 Bet Builder > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = you win £128 cash.
🔙 It loses = they refunded your £20 stake back into your account in cash.
It’s as simple as that. If you can’t use the risk free offer on it then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the match is on.
Remember that also ALL Betfair customers get a £5 free bet if you bet £10 on my bet builder. Simply opt into the offer on their homepage before placing the bet. Regardless of whether it wins or not we get £5 free bet to use within the next 3 days. How class is that!
Chelsea v Real Madrid
· Really was some performance from Man City last night as they sealed their route through to the final in Istanbul at the end of the month with a thoroughly convincing 4-1 aggregate win over French champions PSG.
· Now up to Chelsea to do the same at the Bridge tonight to make an all-English final and I have faith that my boys can do the job in what is likely to be a tight and tense affair this evening.
· Madrid will no doubt be boosted by the return of talismanic captain Sergio Ramos who will slot straight in at the heart of the defence. I expect the Spaniard to be heavily involved throughout the game with the all-action defender no doubt a player who thrives in the big occasion.
· Although he doesn’t rank particularly highly on my toolkit due to the lack of games he has played this season through injury, he is without doubt my prime candidate to pick up a booking tonight.
· In his career to date, Ramos has picked up a mammoth 225 yellow cards. He is renowned throughout Europe for bending the rules and being a something of a sh*thouse and when the going gets tough he will do all he can to ensure his team get the job done.
· He looks very attractive odds to pick up a yellow tonight and given the magnitude of the game and given his advancing years this could be his last ever chance to reach a Champions League final he will certainly want to leave his mark on the game.
· As for shots on target well there are two candidates that really stick out in this one. For Real there is really only one player to look to in attack and that is of course Karim Benzema. The Frenchmen is finally getting the recognition his talents deserve following the departure of Ronaldo and Bale and he will lead the line once more for Madrid tonight.
· He has 28 goals to his name and has comfortably been the standout attacking player for Real this season. Madrid are actually very reliant on him when it comes to goals with him having contributed to 36% of their La Liga goals this season.
· He is the only real goalscoring threat for Madrid and Zidane consistently looks to him to provide the goals. He averages a touch under 2 shots on target per game with just under 4 shots attempted per 90 which shows Madrid’s reliance on him to be the man to score the goals. His wonderfully well taken volley in the first leg further illustrates what a fantastic goalscorer he is.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!