Thursday 6th of May, 26/1 Europa League Double
👉 Roma vs Man United – 20:00 kick off
👉 Arsenal vs Villarreal – 20:00 kick off
New follower? I’ve requested this bet on Betfair so you will need an account to back it. Follow the steps below to join and you will also get a £20 risk free bet to use on the double:
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my 26/1 double > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = you win £550 cash.
🔙 It loses = they refunded your £20 stake back into your account in cash.
Simple as that. If you can’t use the risk free offer on it then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the matches are on.
🧰 My toolkit for each game is attached below. I’ve used them as a guide when picking out the selections. Feel free to check them out to confirm you’re happy with my bet or use them to build your own if you like. I’ll also attach a write up for my bet below:
Roma v Manchester United
· After our bet builder romped home in just 36 minutes at Stamford Bridge last night I thought it would be worthwhile putting together an appetising Europa League double using both the semi-final games this evening.
· We begin in Rome where Manchester United are within touching distance of an eighth major European final following their 6-2 victory in the first leg at Old Trafford last week.
· It was a completely breathless affair with goals, defensive mistakes, injuries and pretty much constant drama throughout and I am very much anticipating another goalfest in the Italian capital this evening.
· Roma need to score a minimum of 4 goals to have any chance of qualification tonight, with that in mind they need to go for it pretty much from the off which will inevitably leave them open at the back.
· They are pretty poor defensively as it is and given the context of the game and the fact Roma need to attack almost constantly I just cannot see this one being short on goals this evening. United are an exceptional counter-attacking team as they proved last week and should have few issues in picking Roma off once more.
· Despite sitting 7th in Serie A, Roma have conceded more goals than any other side ranked amongst the top 11 in Italy having leaked 53 goals in their 34 Serie A games this season. They will also have to do without first choice goalkeeper Pau Lopez who hasn’t recovered from the shoulder injury he picked up in the first leg.
· Both sides average around the 60%+ mark in the domestic leagues for over 2.5 goals and with the likes of Dzeko, Fernandes, Cavani, Rashford & Mkhitaryan all tipped to start I really can’t see this one being short on goals.
· Bruno Fernandes shone once more in the United midfield with a typically well taken brace in the first leg and I expect the Portuguese midfielder to enjoy himself once more tonight.
· He will be afforded plenty of space to strut his stuff with Roma likely to be in ultra-attacking mode and he is likely to get ample opportunities to get some shots off. Worth also mentioning he will of course be on penalty duty which further increases his chances of shots on target tonight.
· He is comfortably United’s top scorer this season with 26 goals to his name in all competitions and unsurprisingly to register those numbers you have to have impressive shooting stats.
· He averages over 3 shots per game in the Premier league this season with well over one on target per 90. He has 5 goals in 7 apps in the Europa league this season and I fancy him to get at least a couple on target for us this evening.
Arsenal v Villarreal
· To London next and the Emirates Stadium where Arsenal host Villarreal in a much more closely-matched contest. The Spanish side hold a 2-1 advantage going in to tonight with the tie very much on a knife-edge.
· Arsenal were very lucky to come away from Spain with an away goal and they surely can’t play worse than they did in the first-leg. The likely return of Lacazette, Tierney and of course skipper Aubameyang is sure to give them a huge boost and I am expecting far better from the Gunners tonight.
· Defensively however issues still clearly exist and I struggle to see how they keep Villarreal at bay. Arsenal have actually only managed just four clean sheets from their last 21 matches in all competitions. I struggle to see them keeping Samuel Chukwueze and co out tonight.
· Villarreal have similar issues and struggle to keep teams out themselves. They have seen both teams score in 6 of their last 7 fixtures prior to tonight and have the 3rd best over 2.5 goals record in La Liga this season.
· With that in mind I really like the look of over 2.5 goals in this one. With Aubameyang and Lacazette tipped to return to add to the likes of Pepe, ESR, Saka and Odegaard and with Arsenal needing at least a goal to progress I am expecting goals in this one.
· As for a SoT, well I will be looking once more to the exciting Villarreal winger Samuel Chukwueze to do the business for us tonight. He was impressive in the first leg and unsurprisingly causes Xhaka all sorts of problems and ended the night with a shot on target forcing Leno in to a decent save.
· He will likely be up against Xhaka once more tonight who is tipped to start left-back. If not Xhaka then it will be a half-fit Kieran Tierney and I expect the Nigerian international to have enough about him to trouble either of them
· He averages a little under a shot on target per 90 but I feel this game will really suit his attributes. Arsenal will play a high-line leaving ample space in behind and as I said up against Xhaka he really should have a field day!
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!