Saturday 8th of May, 27/1 Premier League Treble
👉 Leeds vs Spurs – 12:30 kick off
👉 Man City vs Chelsea – 17:30 kick off
👉 Liverpool vs Southampton – 20:15 Kick off
New follower? Each selection is a requested bet on Betfair so you will need an account with them to back the treble. Register one > HERE < it takes just a few minutes.
Sign up and you will also get a £20 risk free bet to use on the treble. Follow the steps below and that’s a risk free shot at winning £570!
1️⃣ Join Betfair > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my 27/1 treble > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ If the treble wins you will win £570 cash. If it loses you will get your stake back in cash.
It’s as simple as that! If you can’t use the risk free offer on it then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the matches are on.
I’ve written up some reasons for picking the selections too and have attached that below. Please read it to make sure you are happy with my bet or use it to build your own if you like. Kick-off is 12:30pm.
Leeds v Spurs
· We begin at Elland Road where I am expecting a very fun and entertaining fixture between Bielsa’s Leeds and Ryan Masons Spurs.
· Leeds have little to play for in reality with a top half finish probably their only remaining goal between now and the end of the season.
· Spurs meanwhile absolutely have to win if they want to have any chance of maintaining their fading hopes of a top 4 finish. They are currently 5 points behind 4th placed Chelsea with 4 games left to play.
· Goals have been a regular fixture for both of these sides for much of the season with an average of around 3 goals per game featuring in their respective 34 league games this season.
· They also both have 50%+ over 2.5 goals records which is amongst the best goals records in the division.
· Spurs have been let of the leash a little under Mason and are no longer shackled by the overly-pragmatic approach demanded by Mourinho.
· They were impressive in the 4-0 win over Sheffiled United in midweek with Gareth Bale looking back to his best with a brilliantly taken hattrick. Add Kane and Son in to the mix and you still have in my opinion one of the best front lines in Europe.
· I expect them to pepper Leeds here with all of their important forward players fit and firing. Leeds aren’t the best defensively and looked extremely vulnerable at the back in their most recent defeat against Brighton. Spurs should have few issues in registering 4+ shots on goal in this one.
· Leeds while not quite as star-studded play some brilliant attacking stuff of their own lead by the impressive Patrick Bamford. The hosts could also be further boosted by the return of both Kalvin Phillips and Raphina which will only improve them as an attacking outfit.
· Expecting a bit of a belter at Elland Road between two genuinely exciting, attacking teams and I feel goals and some shots from Spurs really shouldn’t be too much to ask for in this one.
Manchester City v Chelsea
· The big game of the day up next as we head to the Etihad for a dress rehearsal of the Champions league final in Istanbul at the end of the month.
· I am expecting a really high-quality affair between for me the two best sides in the country right now. Chelsea may be 4th but since Tuchel has taken over look a completely different animal.
· Chelsea have already shown they have what it takes to beat Man City as they showed at Wembley last month in their impressive FA cup semi-final victory.
· Tuchel has been nothing short of sensational since coming in guiding his side in to the to 4 as well as reaching both an FA cup and Champions League final. We were brilliant against Madrid in midweek too and look like a real top team at the moment.
· Tough game to call given how well both sides are playing at the moment and I am reluctant to enter both the goals or match results market in this one. Instead I will be focusing on just a couple of players to register shots on target to hopefully get us through to the final game later this evening.
· For the hosts I will look to Sergio Aguero to do the business for us. The Argentine, who is City’s all-time leading scorer with 258 goals, announced in March that he would be leaving the Etihad when his contract expires at the end of the season.
· He has a chance to break another record this weekend and only needs one more goal to equal the most amount of premier league goals scored for one club. He currently has 182 for City and with 4 games left in the league season to go he needs two more to break the record of 183 currently held by Wayne Rooney for Manchester United.
· Although he has struggled for games this season due to injury, when fit he still very much has his shooting boots on as his goal against Palace in their last league game can signify. He averages around 1 shot on target per 90 in the league this season and I fancy him to get one between the posts this afternoon.
· For Chelsea I will look to my old pal Mason Mount who sealed our path through the Champions League final in midweek with is goal in the 2-0 win over Real Madrid.
· He has been without doubt player of the season for me at Chelsea this year and has to be a starter at the Euros given the consistency of his performances this season.
· He averages close to a shot on target per 90 this season and given the form and confidence he is playing with at the moment I really fancy him to get the job done for us in Manchester this evening.
Liverpool v Southampton
· We round the evening up at Anfield where Liverpool know they absolutely have to win against a struggling Southampton side to maintain their fading hopes of a top 4 finish.
· The hosts currently sit 7th in the Premier League, 7 points behind Chelsea but that lead can be cut to 4 here with a win. In reality they probably need to win all their remaining games from here to keep their slim hopes alive.
· Southampton meanwhile are not quite mathematically safe and will be keen to get the job done as soon as they possibly can. They have had a poor second half to the season losing 12 of their last 16.
· They do however have a squad full of quality and have already shown they have what it takes to beat Liverpool having won the reverse fixture against Klopp and his side back in January.
· Given how poor Liverpool have been at Anfield this season, although they should win I am reluctant to use the match result in this one and once more have looked to the shots market to find the best value.
· For Southampton I thought James Ward Prowse looked exceptional value to have just one shot this evening. The Saints captain has exceptional shooting technique and is onely encouraged by his manage to take shots on from distance.
· He will also of course be on both freekick and penalty duty as he always is and it will only need one FK around the box for this selection to be inevitably ticked off. He averages around a shot on goal per 90 this season and I fancy him to take a shot on at Anfield tonight.
· As for the hosts, well it is difficult to look past the Egyptian king Mo Salah to get the job done for us tonight and register a couple of shots on target.
· Although it has been a pretty disappointing campaign for Liverpool, Salah has performed well once again from a personal point of view with 29 goals to his name in all competitions with 20 coming in the Premier League.
· It’ll be a battle once more between him and Kane for the golden boot with the England captain currently one goal ahead on 21 going in to the final 4 games of the season but you wouldn’t put it past Salah to win his 3rd golden boot come the end of the season.
· He averages a healthy 1.30 shots on target per 90 this season but with the golden boot at stake I suspect he will be even keener for goals than he is normally. A couple on target against an out of form Southampton side shouldn’t be too much to ask of him at Anfield this evening.
👍 Happy with the research and want to back the bet? Don’t forget, you will need a Betfair account to place it. You can get a risk free shot at winning £570 cash on the treble when you join > HERE < and place £20 on the treble as your first bet. Completely genuine offer!
Once you’ve got an account sorted click > HERE < to load the selections straight into your Betfair slip where you can then place it. Any problems click ‘Remove All’ and try the link again.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!