Sunday 9th of May, 2/1 Treble
New follower? I’ve requested this bet on Betfair and by doing so they’ve boosted the odds on it from 2.62 up to 2.75 which is the best anywhere – you won’t find higher returns at any other bookie. > SIGN UP HERE <
Follow the steps below to join and you will also get a £20 risk free bet to use on the treble:
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my treble > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = boom you win £55 cash. It loses = they refunded you your £20 stake back into your account in withdrawable cash.
Simple. If you’ve already got an account and can’t use the offer then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the matches are on.
Research is attached with all my bets. I’ve written nearly 1000 words as to why I’ve picked the selections below. Please read it to confirm you’re happy with my bet or use it to build your own if you like. Kick-off is at 3:45pm:
Willem II v PSV Eindhoven (PSV win)
· We have had some decent success with odds boosted trebles in recent weeks so thought I would have another go this afternoon having picked out three juicy looking match-ups across Europe.
· We begin proceedings in Holland where PSV are well aware they must win this afternoon if they want to ensure they stay in 2nd place with AZ Alkmaar breathing down their necks.
· PSV hold just a point advantage over AZ and although the title is now gone with Ajax recently crowned champions, PSV know they must secure 2nd which offers the opportunity of Champions League football next season.
· Willem meanwhile sit just a point above the relegation places with three matches remaining before the season reaches its conclusion. Form has been poor recently having lost 3 of their last 4 which has seen them dragged back in to the relegation scrap.
· The hosts cause hasn’t been helped by a multitude of absentees in recent weeks and many important players will remain out this afternoon. Vincent Schippers and number one goalkeeper Robin Ruiter remain out through injury. Key central defender Sebastian Holmen is missing through suspension.
· The only real notable absence for the visitors is Mohammed Ihattaren who is ruled out of the clash due to a knee problem he sustained after coming on as a second-half substitute a fortnight ago.
· The likes of Malen and Zahavi are fit in what should be a full strength PSV attack and in reality they should have far too much quality for a leaky Willem backline. Expect the Dutch giants to secure a win to keep them noses in front in the race for 2nd place.
Juventus v AC Milan (Juventus Double Chance)
· The title won’t be going back to Turin for the 10th successive season with Antonio Conte and his Inter Milan side sealing the title last weekend with their win at Crotone.
· Now it is up to the Old Lady to ensure they are playing Champions League football next season by finishing in the top 4 which as of now is far from certain.
· While away form continues to be patchy, Juventus cannot be counted against on home soil this term, as they are second only to new champions Inter in the ‘home only’ standings and continue to be a forced to be reckoned with in Turin.
· They also tend to do very well in this fixture having won each of their last 9 league meetings against AC Milan when playing at home, a trend I very much expect to continue this evening.
· Milan will ultimately be disappointed with their season, it promised so much but ultimately once more delivered so little.
· The Rossoneri have faded badly in 2021 – slipping lamely out of Europe to Manchester United and now drifting perilously close to missing out on an apparently certain top-four finish.
· Italian sources suggest Pirlo has a fully fit Juventus squad available to him with Federico Chiesa expected to recover from a thigh injury in time to be available for the game this evening.
· Milan meanwhile have a couple of important absences. Daniel Maldini is missing through injury while Samu Castijello is out through suspension.
· Juve always tend to get the job done when they absolutely need to and given their recent record against AC Milan I don’t see them slipping up tonight and should be capable of securing at least a draw in this one.
Rennes v PSG (PSG win)
· Massive game in Ligue 1 for PSG who know they simply cannot afford to drop points in this one if they want to maintain their hopes or retaining their crown as French champions.
· With Lille winning on Friday night, PSG are now 4 points adrift of the league leaders with 3 games left to play. A win tonight would take them back to within a point of Lille with 2 left to play in what is looking to be a straight shootout between the two sides.
· Despite their disappointing exit to Manchester City in the Champions League, PSG have been pretty consistent in Ligue 1 in recent months.
· Pochettino’s side have taken 12 points from the last 12 on offer in Ligue 1 and have won each of their last 6 games on the road prior to tonight scoring 18 goals in the process.
· Other than Kylian Mbappe who misses out through suspension, PSG are expected to be at full strength tonight with the likes of Neymar, Di Maria and Verratti all tipped to start.
· The same certainly can’t be said for the hosts who are missing two key players in the middle of the park.
· Both Steven N’Zonzi and Eduardo Camivinga are missing for the hosts meaning Rennes will have to filed a makeshift midfield partnership which is far from ideal when you are facing the best team in France.
· Any more slip-ups from Pochettino’s side would give Lille a clear run towards the Ligue 1 crown, but given their prowess on the road combined with Rennes missing a couple of really key players I expect the visitors to earn a hard-fought win in this one.
👍 Happy with the research and want to back the bet? Don’t forget, Betfair have the best odds for it, sign up > HERE < and get a £20 risk free bet to use on the treble!
Once you’ve got an account sorted click > HERE < to load the treble straight into your Betfair slip where you can then place. Any problems click ‘Remove All’ and try the link again.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!