11th April, 38/1 Premier League Treble
👉 West Ham vs Leicester – 14:05 kick off
👉 Spurs vs Man Utd – 16:30 kick off
👉 Sheff United vs Arsenal – 19:00 Kick off
Do you have a Betfair account? If not then how does having a risk free shot at winning £775 on the treble sound? Just follow these steps:
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on the treble > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = you win £780 cash.
🔙 It loses = they refunded your £20 stake back into your account in cash.
It’s as simple as that! If you can’t use the risk free offer on it then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the matches are on.
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!
West Ham v Leicester
· We had some fun on these requested trebles in the Champions League in midweek and came very close on both occasions so I thought I would request one up for the Premier League and this looks an absolute cracker!
· We start at the London stadium where there is a huge clash between two top 4 contenders in West Ham and Leicester. West Ham in particular have impressed me massively this season and have a real shot at making the Champions League next season which would be a massive achievement.
· Really like the look of goals in this one and these two very rarely fail to deliver in that market. Of Leicester’s 30 league games, 17 have seen three or more goals scored while 19 of West Ham’s games have produced at least three goals which is the most in the league.
· As for BTTS, well West Ham are the most consistent in the league in that market with 57% of their fixtures delivering. Leicester are ranked highly in this market too with 50% of their games delivering. With the likes of Vardy, Iheanacho, Maddison, Lingard and Bowen all tipped to start this one really should be full of goals.
· It will be a real battle to impress between Lingard and Maddison with a spot at this summer’s Euros up for grabs. Lingard has been in ridiculous form since signing for the Hammers in January with 6 goals and 4 assists in his 8 appearances. He will start in the attacking midfield role for the Irons and I think he looks exceptional value for a SoT this afternoon.
Spurs v Manchester United
· Next up we head to North London in another massive tie at the top end of the table as 6th placed Tottenham Hotspur play host to 2nd placed united this afternoon. United know they can make 3 points up on league leaders Man City this afternoon following their shock defeat at home to Leeds yesterday. These two have a history of producing entertaining fixtures and I am sure you all remember the reverse fixture back in October with Spurs running out 6-1 victors.
· Spurs really have to go for the win as draw is not much good to Jose Mourinho’s side after they dropped points against Newcastle. Spurs on their day can beat anyone and Mourinho will be very keen to get one over on his old employers here.
· Kane, Son, Lucas and Bale are fit for Spurs, while Bruno, Rashford, Greenwood and Cavani are available for United and given the amount of firepower on offer I don’t foresee a couple of goals not coming in this one.
· A couple of players who are really tickling my fancy to register some shots for us in this one and it probably won’t surprise you who they are.
· I fancy Harry Kane to register a SoT this afternoon and given his form I would be quite surprised if he didn’t. Following his brace against Newcastle last weekend Kane is now top scorer in the league with 19 goals and the England captain looks on the top his game right now.
· We finish on a Bruno SoT and fair to say this selection doesn’t need too much explaining. He has the most shots on target of any player in the Premier League this season. He will also be on pens and freekicks for United and is usually a really strong selection in the shots on target market.
Sheffield United v Arsenal
· We round the evening off at Bramall Lane where two sides who it is fair to say will probably be looking forward to end of the season having endured woeful campaigns. The Blades look as good as relegated while Arsenal will be lucky to finish in the league’s top 8 this season based on current form.
· Given the form of the two sides I am reluctant to back goals in this one so I will be focusing more on individual players who I feel look good value to register a shot for us here.
· Arsenal despite their problems should still dominate against a team like Sheff Utd and I would expect them to have the lion’s share of both possession and chances this evening.
· Pepe was superb when introduced from the bench against Prague on Thursday night and opened the scoring with a wonderful dinked finish. He has likely played his way in to the starting 11 here and will be looking to impress with a starting place in the Europa league quarter-finals 2nd leg up for grabs.
· He averages around a shot on target per 90 minutes in the league this season and is a candidate to take both penalties and freekicks for Arsenal and I feel looks a good value selection to register a shot on target.
· Sheff U will play on the counter and use set-pieces in a bid to trouble Arsenal who have looked far from convincing defensively in recent months. The Gunners have conceded in 14 straight matches and I expect the hosts to cause them some issues.
· David McGoldrick is the standout player for the Blades and I feel is the most likely candidate to register a SoT here. He averages well over a SoT per 90 for the Blades and has been their most impressive attacking player this season. His physical nature will trouble Arsenal and I feel he looks great value to get at least a shot on target tonight.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
*Odds are correct at the time of me placing