Tuesday 11th of May, 6/4 Treble
New follower? I’ve requested this bet on Betfair and by doing so they’ve boosted the odds on it from 2.50 up to 2.75 which is the best anywhere – you won’t find higher returns at any other bookie. > SIGN UP HERE <
Follow the steps below to join and you will also get a £20 risk free bet to use on the treble:
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my treble > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = boom you win £55 cash. It loses = they refunded you your £20 stake back into your account in withdrawable cash.
Simple. If you’ve already got an account and can’t use the offer then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the matches are on.
Besiktas v Fatih Karagumruk (Besiktas & Over 1.5 goals)
· Some really tasty fixtures across Europe tonight so I thought I would put together a specially requested treble with the pick of the bunch!
· We start in Turkey where it is the penultimate round of fixture and is hotting up to be one of the tightest title races around Europe with just 3 points separating the top three in the SuperLig with just two games left to play!
· Besiktas lead the way and hold a two point advantage over the chasing pack going in to tonight. The title could even be wrapped up should they win and the chasing pack fail to do to give you some indication of the importance of the match tonight.
· Their opponents meanwhile have next to nothing left to play for. They sit 9th and both relegation and a top 5 finish are no longer achievable so are only in reality playing for pride at Vodafone Park tonight.
· Karagumruk president Süleyman Hurma has acknowledged that his side will go to Besiktas and have some fun and try to go toe-to-toe with them rather than sit and defend which is what most smaller Turkish clubs do when they visit Besiktas
· You have to admire his confidence but it is likely to cost him and his team with Besiktas undoubtedly the best attacking force in the league. They have notched 86 times this season, 13 more than the next best attacking side in the division.
· They are also exceptional at home, boasting the best home record in the Superlig having won 13 of their 19 home games and losing just twice.
· Karagumruk in contrast are really poor on their travels and haven’t won away in the league since early February, a run of 7 league games in which they have picked up just 3 points from a possible 21.
· Besiktas won the reverse fixture 4-1 back in January which gives you an indication of their superiority over the opponent.
· With the title within touching distance and playing at the fortress that is Vodafone Park, I can’t see the Black Eagles slipping up here and they should seal 3 points which would all but seal the Turkish title.
Denizlispor v Galatasaray (Gala win & over 1.5 goals)
· We remain in Turkey where we look to another team involved in this thrilling title race as Gala head to already-relegated Denizlispor knowing only a win will do this evening.
· The visitors currently sit 3rd, 3 points behind the league leaders with just two left to play. Put simply they have to win and hope that Besiktas don’t to have any chance of remaining in the title race going in to the final day this coming weekend.
· They couldn’t have asked for a better to side to come up against than bottom of the league Denizlispor who were relegated from the SuperLig a few weeks ago now and fair to say look disinterested.
· If Turkish sources are to be believed then many of their senior players are refusing to play in the final weeks of the season due to a multitude of reasons including unpaid wages and disagreements with the club manager and president.
· The hosts are actually on to their 6th manager of the season in Ali Tandogan in what has been a turbulent and bitterly disappointing campaign for them.
· As many as 7 senior players for the hosts are expected to miss out this evening including their first choice goalkeeper and most senior centre back which only begins to explain their problems.
· As for Gala well they look to be at more or less full strength with Radamel Falcao the only notable absentee from the squad which has travelled to Denizli. The likes of Ryan Babel, Sofiane Feghouli, Gedson Fernandes and Henry Onyekuru were all included in the travelling squad.
· With a win an absolute must for Fatih Terim and his men to remain in the title race and playing against a Denzlispor side in complete disarray I just can’t see the Istanbul giants slipping up here.
· I expect they will seal a very comfortable victory tonight which could see the title race go down to the final day depending on other results at the top!
Napoli v Udinese (Napoli & Over 1.5 goals)
· We round the treble up in Naples where top 4 chasing Napoli host midtable Udinese in a very important game for the home side.
· In what is a very tight race in Italy for Champions league football next season, just 4 points separate 2nd and 5th with Napoli currently ranked 4th, just 1 point ahead of 5th placed Juventus with three games left to play.
· Put simply, Napoli can ill-afford to slip up here particularly if they want to keep champions league qualification within their own hands. They will really fancy their chances against an out of form and unenthusiastic Udinese side tonight.
· A run of five defeats from their last eight matches has seen Luca Gotti’s men have their hopes of catching 10th-placed Verona diminish. In reality they have next to nothing left to play for and you can certainly tell with recent performances particularly underwhelming.
· They also make the trip to Naples missing numerous important players, particularly in attacking areas which is sure to hamper them.
· They saw young forward Jayden Braaf added to their list of attacking absentees last week, due to a knee sprain, with the Dutch starlet joiningIgnacio Pussetto, Gerard Deulofeuand Ilija Nestorovski in missing out on the rest of the season.
· As for Napoli well they are at full strength from an attacking point of view with the likes of Hirving Lozano, Insigne, Mertens and Osimhen all fit for selection. Osimhen in particular is finally starting to prove his worth after a slow start to the season having netted in four consecutive games, with a total of five goals coming in that spell.
· Since being eliminated from Europe, Napoli have been motoring along in Serie A with 8 wins from their last 11 games. After a questionable start as Napoli manager, Gattuso seems to have his team focused and determined for the task at hand.
· With a top 4 finish now within touching distance and the hosts in such good form, I can’t see them slipping up here and should seal a fairly straightforward victory.
👍 Happy with the research and want to back the bet? Don’t forget, Betfair have the best odds for it, sign up > HERE < and get a £20 risk free bet to use on the treble!
Once you’ve got an account sorted click > HERE < to load the treble straight into your Betfair slip where you can then place. Any problems click ‘Remove All’ and try the link again.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!