12th of February, Daily Double Up
My last Daily Double Up was a winner on Wednesday evening. After a break yesterday, my next Double Up will be tonight, you can load it by clicking here.
Few notes below to explain why I’ve gone for it…
Holstein Kiel to win
- Holstein Kiel are 3rd in the 2. Bundesliga whereas Wurzburger Kickers are having a seriously difficult time as they’re rock-bottom of the table. Punching above their weight at this level.
- Kiel have conceded just 19 goals and they have the best defence in the league.
- Compare that with Wurzburger who’ve conceded 43 goals in 20 games and have the worst defence in the entire league.
- Kiel are in great form going into tonight, they’ve won 3 of their last 4 matches and have won their last couple on the spin.
- Wurzburger are in terrible form, they’ve done the opposite and have lost 3 of their last 4. They’ve won just 3 of their 20 league matches so far this season, relegation looks inevitable at this stage.
- The key men for Holstein Kiel are Alexander Muhling and Janni Serra, they’ve both scored 7 goals each.
Thun vs Grasshoppers – Both Teams to Score
- This is a meeting between two of the best sides in the Swiss Challenge League. Thun are leading the way and Grasshoppers are second.
- Thun have been scoring goals for fun recently. They’ve scored 11 goals across their last 4 matches, scoring at least 3 goals in 3 of their last 4.
- Grasshoppers are great for a ‘both teams to score’ selection. 7 of their last 8 league matches saw the selection be a winner. Their last outing was a 3-2 win over Winterthur.
- 4 of the last 5 meetings between Thun and Grasshoppers saw both teams score. The last meeting was a 3-1 win for Thun back in December.