Wednesday 12th of May – Chelsea vs Arsenal Shots Treble
We’ve had great success with these shots trebles recently, so I’m giving it another shot tonight as I’ll be sitting down for yet another Chelsea game!
If you’ve already got a Betfair account, don’t forget about their great midweek offer. If you place £10 on a bet builder, you get a £5 free bet once it settles. You could use my shots treble to take advantage of that.
For those without an account, follow the steps below and you can join me on my bet RISK FREE – Meaning you get your stake back as cash if it loses.
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place up to £20 on my Shots Treble > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = Boom. It loses… You get your stake refunded in full.
🧰 Check out my toolkit for the game below, it might even help you with your own bets. It’s a load of stats compiled… includes the likes of shots, tackles, fouls etc. Really good tool for picking bet builders that I use myself often.
Chelsea v Arsenal
· Big night at the Bridge in a London Derby between Chelsea and Arsenal tonight in what is a particularly important game for the hosts as they look to cement themselves in a top 4 position.
· Tuchel has been nothing short of a revelation since succeeding Frank Lampard as manager back in January. He has guided his team to both an FA cup and Champions League final as well as almost guaranteeing they will be playing Champions League football next season with a top 4 finish looking highly likely.
· Arsenal in reality have nothing to lose with European football looking close to impossible going in tonight and I expect will have a go at Chelsea in a bid to pick up an unlikely 3 points.
· Chelsea are undoubtedly the superior team with Arsenal likely to try and hurt Chelsea on the counter-attack with the pace they have on the break with the likes of Martinelli, Saka, Pepe and of course Aubameyang.
· Auba looked very sharp against Newcastle 10 days ago where he scored a well taken volley before being rested in the WBA game at the weekend and is expected to lead the line for the Gunners once more.
· The Arsenal skipper is sure to get some opportunities on the break and I fancy him to get at least a couple of shots off tonight. He averages well over 2 per game (2.28) and we need just the two tonight to see this selection ticked off.
· Another Arsenal player I think looks exceptional value for a shot tonight is Thomas Partey. Maybe on the face of it looks a little bit of a rogue call but those who have watched Arsenal on a regular basis this season will know why I fancy the Ghanaian.
· The bloke absolutely loves a shot; I have had countless chats with Gooners this season who are frustrated that on a weekly basis Partey will attempt at least one 30 yard wayward shot that almost always ends up in the stands!
· His shooting stats certainly support this with him averaging 1.48 shots per 90 and I fancy him to attempt at least one long-range shot this evening which is something Partey seems to have to do every single match!
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!