13th March, Leeds vs Chelsea Bet Builder
Raphinha 2+ shots, Kante to be booked @ 8/1
Do you have a Betfair account? If not then how does having a risk free shot at winning £180 on the bet builder sound? Just follow these steps:
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on the Bet Builder > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = you win £180 cash.
🔙 It loses = they refunded your £20 stake back into your account in cash.
It’s as simple as that! If you can’t use the risk free offer on it then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the match is on.
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!
📚 As always i’ve attached my research behind picking the selections below, please read before placing:
· An intriguing tie awaits us at Elland Road this afternoon as Leeds host Chelsea in a game that really could go either way. You really never know what you are going to get from Leeds from week to week.
· One game they are fantastic, scoring goals at will and suffocating teams with their relentless pressing and energy. Other games they look naïve, wasteful and defensively vulnerable.
· It does tend to make them a great watch though and going forward in particular they have been exceptional this season.
· One player in particular who has caught my eye for Leeds this season is Raphinha. The Brazilian has been a revelation since signing for Leeds in the summer window and looks an absolute bargain for the £17m Leeds paid for him.
· He is being heavily linked with a summer move to numerous European giants including Bayern Munich and Liverpool such have been the quality of his displays this season.
· I fancy him for a couple of shots on goal this afternoon and if you take a look at my toolkit for Leeds you can certainly see why!
· He averages close to 3 shots per game, is a regular on set pieces and loves to shoot on his wonderful left foot when cutting in from the right hand side.
· He plays in a similar mould to Angel Di Maria and Raphinha himself has admitted there are similarities between him and the Argentinian in the way they play the game.
· His speed, dribbling and directness make him very difficult to defend against and I anticipate he will give either Chilwell or Alonso a hard time today depending who starts at left wing back for Chelsea here.
· Chelsea meanwhile look rejuvenated under the management of Tuchel and are yet to lose a game since he took over from Frank Lampard back in January.
· Chelsea are unbeaten in their 11 matches in all competitions under Thomas Tuchel (W8, D3). The Blues have earned 21 points since Tuchel’s appointment, second only to Manchester City’s 30 during that period.
· I am reluctant to call for a result in this one as I think it is a very hard game to predict given the inconsistency of this Leeds side.
· Having looked at the odds I do however think Kante looks exceptional value to pick up a yellow this afternoon. As you can see from the toolkit it leads the way for both bookings (6) and tackles (3.73 per 90) from both sets of players.
· He will be primarily responsible for stopping the inevitable counter-attacks that Leeds will attempt today with the likes of Raphinha, Harrison and Bamford breaking at pace.
· He is generally a clean tackler but given the amount he attempts he is bound to get one wrong and with Leeds likely to create a number of dangerous counters it only takes one missed time tackle to pick up a yellow card.