14th February, 13/2 Sunday Accumulator
Full Sunday fixture list on today, spent some time yesterday researching what’s on and have picked out a 5-fold acca using selections from all around Europe.
Do you have a Betfair account? If not then sign up > HERE < and your first bet is risk free up to £20.
Means once you’ve joined you can place £20 on your first bet and if it loses they’ll refund your stake in cash. Use it on the 13/2 acca and these are the outcomes:
✔️ It wins = you win £150 cash
❌ It loses = your £20 stake is refunded in cash
Once you’ve got an account sorted, or if you already have one, load the acca straight into your slip and place the bet > HERE <
Simple. As always I’ve attached my research behind picking each selection:
❗ Happy with the research and want to back the bet?
Sign up to Betfair > HERE < and your first bet is risk free up to £20!
Use it on the acca and either win £150 or get your £20 stake refunded in cash.
Once your account is opened > CLICK HERE TO LOAD THE ACCA <
Cagliari vs Atalanta
* To Italy to kick things off where our old friends Atalanta travel to a struggling Cagliari side as they look to reignite their Champions League qualification push
* After a tough game against a bang in form Lazio side, Atalanta stormed in to a 3-0 lead inside half an hour against Torino in their last league game
* A real lapse in concentration allowed Torino in twice before half time before the game ultimately finished 3-3
* A big response was expected in midweek and the Bergamo side delivered exactly that, dispatching of Napoli with a confident 3-1 win
* Cagliari are now 14 Serie A matches without a win and have been nothing short of abysmal this season
* They’ve won just 3 games all season and host an Atalanta side unbeaten in 7 on their travels
* Cagliari are also without full back Charalampos Lykogiannis which will definitely provide an avenue for the visitors to exploit
* Muriel, Zapata, Lammers and Ilicic are all available. Likely to see Ilicic start in behind the two Colombians with Roman Malinovsky dropping in to a deeper role
Frankfurt vs FC Koln
* This game looks frankly ludicrous for goals, the absolute best of the best given current form and how both sides play
* Frankfurt are on fire right now, they haven’t lost in their last 9 Bundesliga games, winning 7 of those and scoring a mammoth 23 goals in that time
* They’ve also seen BTTS land in all but 2 of those games and boast a league high 85% hit rate for that statistic
* At 3.5 goals per game they also have the second highest average number of goals per game with only Bayern beating them
* Despite their incredible form as I say they’ve still been conceding, they’ve shipped 29 in 20 so far and with Koln in a decent run of form they’re likely to concede another here
* With Andre Silva, Amin Younes, Filip Kostic and the return of Luca Jovic, Frankfurt have an absolute host of players capable of scoring goals
* Koln have won 3 of their last 4, including an impressive 2-1 win at Gladbach last time out
* That was their 4th straight match to see over 2.5 goals and that upturn in form will give them great confidence of at least causing Frankfurt some issues here
* They’re set to go in attack but are missing a number of first team defenders which should add to an already goal laden game
Lyngby vs Brondby
* Over to Denmark for the first time since they picked up following a winter break
* Since returning Brondby have taken 4 points from 2 games and have held on to their place at the summit of the Superliga
* They’ve racked up more wins than anyone else and have also outscored everyone, they’re worthy of their place thus far
* They travel to Lyngby who are having a torturous campaign
* Their 1-0 win at Odense after the return to action was their first of the season
* They’ve taken just 7 points from 15 games and along with Horsens are completely adrift at the bottom of the table
* At home they’ve scored just 4 goals in 7 matches and are winless
* They’re still without midfielder Frederick Gytkjaer who’s been missing for some time but they’ve recently added key defender Brian Hamalainen to the injury list
* Midfielder Marcel Romer has been a staple of their side and is also missing for this one having accumulated too many yellow cards
* It’s top v second bottom, I’m confident Brondby win the game but for extra safety just one half will do the trick
Lille vs Brest
* Lille have had their best start to a Ligue 1 campaign since 2010/11, which was the last time they win the title
* A win here sends them back to the top of the league, which was briefly reclaimed by PSG
* Lille look in good shape to get back to the summit though, they’ve won an incredible 7 straight games in all competitions and have conceded just 1 goal in that time, yes ONE!
* With Renato Sanches, Yusuf Yazici, Jonathan Bamba and others, Lille have an excellent squad * But what is really pleasing for them of late is the form of Jonathan David
* The Canadian moved for big money from Genk in the summer and really struggled to adapt, hoover now he’s really found his feet
* He’s been instrumental in the recent run, scoring 5 in their last 5 league wins
* Brest picked up a good win against an out of sorts Bordeaux but I can’t see them causing much damage here
* They face the league’s meanest defence and them themselves have the second leakiest in the division
* They also sport one of the worst away records, just 2 wins from 12 and 8 defeats is pretty poor * They haven’t won away since November, not an ideal match up against a side who’ve been beaten just once at home
Inter vs Lazio
* This was one of the first games to jump out at me from Sunday’s fixtures
* Huge game in Serie A as these two big guns clash, both on the back of some good form
* AC’s defeat to Spezia has opened the door for the Nerrazuri to take top spot so they’ll be gunning for a win here
* They’re the league’s top scorers but have still conceded on average 1+ goals per game
* You don’t need me to tell you that the likes of Lautaro Martinez and Romelu Lukaku are more than capable of doing some real damage here
* Lazio are the league’s form side and have been on fire since the turn of the year
* They’re unbeaten in the league in 2021, winning 6/7 of those games
* They’re prone to conceding themselves but my word can they be devastating going forward
* Any team would be blessed to have a Ciro Immobile leading the line, their talismanic striker could play a big part here
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’re getting involved then please stake sensibly. I put a lot of time and effort into research for my bets but that doesn’t mean they’re guaranteed to win.
I’m on today’s acca with a tenner as I’m happy risking that. Feel free to lower your stakes or don’t bet at all if you don’t want to risk anything.