15th of February, Daily Double Up
I’ve picked out 2 teams I’m confident in tonight for my Daily Double Up, you can read my reasons for it below. If you want to back it then click here to load the bet.
Chelsea vs Newcastle
- A win at home over a struggling Newcastle side would take Chelsea into the top 4 places at the expense of Liverpool. Plenty of motivation there.
- Chelsea are in great form and have won their last 4 matches on the spin since Thomas Tuchel took over.
- Stamford Bridge is an extremely difficult place to go, only Liverpool and Manchester City have picked up wins there this season.
- Chelsea have won their last 8 home matches against Newcastle in all competitions.
- Timo Werner is expected to feature. Although he’s lacked confidence at times and hasn’t scored as many goals as he perhaps should’ve, he’s still been having a big impact in several matches.
- Newcastle are in a really difficult place and yet another defeat is expected here. Fulham’s win this weekend and their form should start making the Geordies nervous. That gap could start to shrink if they aren’t careful.
- Newcastle have lost 5 of their last 6 Premier League away matches and they failed to score in 4 of them.
Jong Ajax vs FC Dordrecht
- After a bad patch of form, things have now picked up for Jong Ajax. They’ve won 2 of their last 3 matches and they come into this on the back of a 2-1 win over Jong PSV.
- Jong Ajax have scored at least 2 goals in 7 of their last 8 home matches.
- Jong Ajax have a solid home record, they’ve only lost twice in their last 15 outings on home turf.
- FC Dordrecht are horrendous, they’re currently rock-bottom of the Dutch Eerste Divisie.
- Dordrecht have scored just 17 goals so far this season, the lowest amount in the entire league. They’ve also got the second-worst defence in the league to go alongside that.
- Dordrecht have lost 6 of their last 7 league matches.
- They come into this match on the back of 3-0 and 5-0 defeats.