15th of April – 5/2 Shots Double
The Arsenal game caught my eye the most from tonight’s action, expecting it to be entertaining given the score so I’ve opted for a shots orientated bet. You can load my double by clicking here on mobile.
Join Betfair and claim a £20 risk free bet to use on tonight’s double!
That’s a risk free shot at winning £70 if you follow the steps below…
Slavia Prague v Arsenal
· Big, big night for Arsenal in Prague this evening as they travel to Slavia knowing they have to at the very least score if they want any chance of qualifying for the Europa League semi-finals.
· The first leg was a disappointing 1-1 draw for the Gunners as they conceded a last minute equaliser despite in reality dominating the game and had enough chances to be home and dry by now.
· I do expect Arsenal will get the job done tonight as they have more than enough quality to see of Prague. The result is actually irrelevant for us tonight as I look to the shots on target market to hopefully bring us a little winner.
· I will be looking to a couple of players from Arsenal to do the business here and it will be the two of the most impressive players this season in what has been overall quite a disappointing campaign.
· Let’s start with Lacazette. The Arsenal number 9 is enjoying one of his most productive seasons in front of goal and has really stepped up his game this season with club captain Aubameyang very much off the boil this campaign.
· The Frenchmen is the clubs top scorer with 15 goals to his name this season and in the likely absence of Aubameyang (flu) will lead the line for the Gunners and will likely play much of the 90 minutes too.
· He averages well over a shot on target per 90 and has the highest shots on target ratio at the entire club this season. He arrives in Prague in fine form with 5 goals in his last 6 Premier League games. He will also be on penalties and potentially even free-kicks tonight and I feel looks great value to register 2+ shots on target this evening.
· The other player I will be looking to is Bukayo Saka. The young winger has undoubtedly been player of the season for Arsenal and has the makings of a top class talent.
· His energy, pace and determination have made him a fans favourite at Arsenal alongside his obvious ability. He played in the number 10 role on Sunday against Sheffield United and impressed but will likely move back out to his favoured right wing position tonight with the return of Emile Smith-Rowe.
· He loves to cut in on to his wonderful left foot and fire shots at will. The 56 he has attempted this season see him as the player who has comfortably taken on the most shots at the club this season.
· He looks exceptional value to register just one shot on target for the Gunners tonight and if anyone can inspire Arsenal in to the semi-finals of the Europa League then it is the Arsenal number 7.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly