Wednesday 19th of May, 15/1 Premier League Treble
👉 Spurs vs Aston Villa – 6pm kick off
👉 Burnley vs Liverpool – 8:15pm kick off
👉 West Brom vs West Ham – 8:15pm Kick off
All three matches are HUGE for the top four/Europe race tonight!
New follower? Each selection is a requested bet on Betfair so you will need an account with them to back the treble. Register one > HERE < it takes just a few minutes.
Sign up and you will also get a £20 risk free bet to use on the treble. Follow the steps below and that’s a risk free shot at winning £334!
1️⃣ Join Betfair > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my 15/1 treble > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ If the treble wins you will win £334 cash. If it loses you will get your stake back in cash.
It’s as simple as that! If you can’t use the risk free offer on it then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the matches are on.
I’ve written up some reasons for picking the selections too and have attached that below. Please read it to make sure you are happy with my bet or use it to build your own if you like. Kick-off is 6pm.
Spurs v Villa
· Six Premier League fixtures to choose from tonight and I have specially requested a treble for us using the three games that have the most riding on them. We start in North London where Spurs host Aston Villa.
· This is still very much an important game for Spurs who will look to further secure their place in the top 6 with victory tonight. Sixth will offer Europa League football with the winner of the FA Cup (Leicester) already being ranked amongst the top 5 in the league.
· I like the look of goals in this one with both sides fairly consistent in the over 2.5 goals markets, particularly in recent months.
· No real surprise when you consider the forward options available on both sides. Kane, Son and Bale are tipped to start for the hosts. Kane will be keen to add to the 22 league goals he has scored already this season as he chases another golden boot.
· For Villa, well they will be boosted by the return of captain and talisman Jack Grealish who is tipped to start alongside Ollie Watkins and Bertrand Traore in a talented Villa attack.
· Over 2.5 goals have actually been scored in 7 of the last 8 matches involving Villa as well as 5 of the last 6 games Spurs have played at home so looks a solid selection tonight.
· As for a shot on target well I feel Son looks good value for Spurs tonight. Kane is the more obvious selection but his odds are so short it doesn’t make it worthwhile and Son will get his fair share of opportunities this evening.
· Son averages over a shot on target per game with over two shots attempted. Villa have been hardly convincing defensively of late and their form in general in recent months has been pretty dire and seen them slump to 11th in the league when not so long ago it looked as though they would be challenging for Europe.
Burnley v Liverpool
· On to match two of the treble as we head to Turf Moor where Burnley host Liverpool this evening.
· Liverpool have the opportunity to move in to the top 4 tonight with a win and will be keen to win handsomely to further improve their goal difference which could be a deciding factor come the final day.
· They currently hold just a one goal advantage over Leicester so a convincing win tonight would really do them plenty of favours and put them firmly in the driving seat for UCL qualification come the weekend.
· They travel to Burnley who are traditionally very solid at home but have been anything but in recent months with it now 9 games played at Turf Moor since their last home win which is their worst run at home in top-flight history.
· Their 4-0 hammering against Leeds last time out was particularly worrying and there were some suggestions in the media that Burnley players may be on their summer holidays with nothing really left to play for this season.
· The return of the fans could give the home side a much needed boost and I am expecting an entertaining game at Turf Moor with Liverpool needing a win and Burnley keen to get a result playing in front of their fans for the first time this season.
· Burnley could again be without Nick Pope after Dyche described him as “touch and go” due to a knee injury, leaving Bailey Peacock-Farrell looking to end a run of four defeats in his four outings this season, during which time he has conceded 14 goals.
· With that in mind I goals are highly likely in this one. Liverpool need to win and Dyche recently admitted with nothing left to play for he is happy for his team to open up a little more.
· Over 2.5 goals have featured in 7 of the last 8 Burnley games and I very much expect this one to follow suit.
· As for shots on target well there is one man who really sticks out and that is of course Liverpool top scorer Mo Salah.
· The Egyptian will be desperate to win another golden boot and going in to tonight he is level with Harry Kane on 22 goals. With Burnley and Palace left to play he will fancy himself to score quite a few in the remaining two league games this season.
· He averages 1.37 shots on target per 90 from his 3.42 shots attempted. Liverpool are likely to dominate the game and with Salah desperate for the golden boot I fully expect he will be able to get just a couple on target for us tonight!
West Brom v West Ham
· We round things up at the Hawthorns where already relegated West Brom host European chasing West Ham tonight in a vitally important match for the Hammers.
· Although top 4 is no longer possible following Chelsea’s win at Leicester last night, West Ham will have their eyes on a top 6 finish which will guarantee Europa League football which would still be considered a huge success for the Hammers.
· They are level on points with 6th placed Spurs but given their vastly inferior goal difference they need to hope their London rivals drop some points in their remaining two games and in return win their fixtures starting tonight.
· Ultimately I expect West Ham to do the business tonight. West Brom were decent against Liverpool at the weekend but ultimately still came away with nothing which has been very much the story of their season.
· Defensively they are a shambles, something even Sam Allardyce has been unable to fix. His side have kept only four clean sheets and conceding a joint league-high 44 goals since he took charge in December.
· West Ham certainly have the attacking quality to hurt them and look have a near-enough fully fit squad following the return from injury of the impressive Declan Rice.
· Lingard, Antonio and Benrahama will form an impressive attacking trio and are sure to cause the Baggies plenty of problems.
· Lingard has arguably been the standout player in the league since joining the Hammers in January and very much played his way in to the thinking of Gareth Southgate when selecting the England squad for the Euros this summer.
· He has scored 9 goals in 14 Premier league apps for West Ham since signing and averaging a massive 1.31 SoT per 90. Given his form fancy him to get least one on target here.
· Another man who has greatly impressed me this season is Michail Antonio and if it wasn’t for his advancing years I am sure he would have been another player who would have been in Southgate’s thoughts for an England call-up.
· He will lead the line again tonight, having had a direct hand in 14 goals in his last 14 away Premier League starts, scoring 11 and assisting three himself.
· His pace and power should prove too much for a relatively immobile West Brom backline. He averages over a shot on target per 90 this season and I very much fancy him to get at least one between the posts tonight against a defensively vulnerable West Brom.
👍 Happy with the research and want to back the bet? Don’t forget, you will need a Betfair account to place it. You can get a risk free shot at winning £334 cash on the treble when you join > HERE < and place £20 on the treble as your first bet. Completely genuine offer!
Once you’ve got an account sorted click > HERE < to load the selections straight into your Betfair slip where you can then place it. Any problems click ‘Remove All’ and try the link again.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!