Sunday 16th of May, 7/4 Treble
These simple trebles have worked well for me so I’m going to have another go today. Straight-forward, three teams to win. You can load the boosted bet into your slip by clicking the link below on mobile.
New follower? I’ve requested this bet on Betfair and by doing so they’ve boosted the odds on it from 2.50 up to 2.75 which is the best anywhere – you won’t find higher returns at any other bookie. > SIGN UP HERE <
Follow the steps below to join and you will also get a £20 risk free bet to use on the treble:
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my treble > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = boom you win £55 cash. It loses = they refunded you your £20 stake back into your account in withdrawable cash.
Everton v Sheffield United (Everton win)
· Given the absolute mountain of fixtures on today, I thought I would put together a win treble to go alongside my GG acca and Weekender for what should be a very exciting Sunday.
· We start in Merseyside where Everton know nothing but a win will do to keep together their European aspirations as they host already-relegated Sheffield United this evening.
· The Toffees are currently eighth in the table, four points behind fifth-placed Liverpool, while Sheffield United remain rooted to the bottom of the division, having picked up just 17 points during a disastrous campaign.
· Top 4 is now pretty much out of reach for the hosts but a Europa league place remains very much up for grabs with them within touching distance of both fifth and sixth.
· Consistency has been the Achilles heel for Ancelotti and his men this season but they have tightened up in recent weeks having avoided defeat in 6 of their last 7 games and keeping a clean sheet in 4 of their last 6.
· Having watched the Blades regularly in recent weeks you can tell they are just desperate for the season to end. Despite relegation having been confirmed for some time now it hasn’t changed their fortunes having lost 7 of their last 8 games prior to today.
· They are particularly poor on their travels and unsurprisingly have the worst away record in the Premier League having won just once on their travels all season.
· The hosts are tipped to be at more or less full strength with James Rodriguez and Yerry Mina both expected to return from injury leaving Jean-Phillpe Gbamin as the only injury within the senior squad.
· The same can’t be said for the Blades who have a host of injuries with Ampadu, Sharp, McBurnie, O’Connell, Robinson, Berge and Burke not expected to feature.
· With the chance of Europe still very much a possibility for Everton and with a fully fit squad at their disposal I can’t see the hosts slipping up against a poor Sheffield United outfit tonight.
AC Milan v Cagliari (Milan win)
· Next up we head to Italy where a free-flowing and firing AC Milan host Cagliari this evening looking to secure their place in the Champions league for next season.
· 12 goals scored and 0 conceded in their last three Serie A games including an impressive 3-0 at Juventus highlights what sort of form Pioli and his men are in just now.
· As for Cagliari, well barring a very unlikely sequence of results will be playing Italian top-flight football next season.
· With two games remaining, the visitors have a five point buffer over the drop-zone and know that just a point will secure mathematical safety.
· With Genoa to play at home on the final day, I suspect Cagliari will be fancying their chances more in that game than they will at the San Siro.
· They have been poor on the road all season having won just 4 of their 18 away games and in general tend to struggle against the Milan giants.
· Other than the injured Zlatan, Milan are tipped to be at full strength for this one. They have coped admirably in his absence with Rebic in particular impressing with 4 goals in his last two appearances.
· Cagliari aren’t haven’t such luck on the injury front with five senior players expected to miss out here through illness or injury.
· With a place in next seasons Champions League secure with a win and given the remarkable form they are in at the moment, I expect Milan to get the job done tonight and seal their place in the top 4.
Lille v St Etienne (Lille win)
· We round up the treble in France for an enormous game in Ligue 1 where title favourites Lille host St Etienne knowing a win would all but seal the title.
· Lille are 3 points clear of 2nd placed PSG with two games left to play which means mathematically Lille need 4 points to secure the title.
· St Etienne meanwhile sit 11th and have nothing left to play for other than pride tonight and I am not entirely sure how focused they will be in this one.
· Having read plenty of fan forums throughout France there are many claiming that the visitors may take it easy on Lille tonight with many in the league keen to see PSG dethroned as French champions.
· It is no secret that PSG aren’t popular in France and that it would do the French league a world of good for someone other than PSG to win the title for a change.
· I am not by any means saying St Etienne will throw the game but there could well be something in both the players and managements minds that consider taking their foot off the gas somewhat as a result.
· Many have questioned whether Lille have what it takes to maintain their title charge given many in the squad are still young and inexperienced and not used to winning titles.
· It has to be said they are coping extremely well and have taken 16 points from the last 18 on offer in Ligue 1 and continue to be indebted to their staunch defence, which has conceded a league-low 22 goals in 36 games.
· They come in to tonight at full strength with the return of midfielder of Benjamin Andre from suspension a huge boost. Isaac Lihadji is the only injury concern for the hosts and he was unlikely to be involved anyway.
· Lille have more than enough quality to win this game comfortably and it is up to them to deal with the pressure and secure the 3 points here which would almost guarantee the French title going in to the final round of fixtures next weekend.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!