Tuesday 18th of May, Chelsea vs Leicester Bet Builder
A rematch of the FA Cup final and it’s a big one tonight as far as the race for top 4 is concerned. I’m hoping the Chels can get some revenge after that torturous weekend, you can load my bet for the game below.
Who’s not got a Betfair account? Listen up! You can take advantage and have a shot at winning £230 completely risk free! Follow the steps below, it takes 2 mins…
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my Bet Builder > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ If it comes in, you’ll win £230! If it loses, you’ll get your £20 stake refunded back into your account as withdrawable cash.
Chelsea v Leicester
· My Chelsea boys will be looking for revenge at the Bridge tonight and I’m sure will still be reeling from the FA Cup final defeat against Leicester at the weekend.
· Huge game this one with a Champions League place at stake. The Blues must win their two remaining league matches to be guaranteed a top 4 finish and Champions League football next season.
· Leicester meanwhile know a win tonight would seal a top 4 finish and a draw leaves it all still to play for going in to the final day at the weekend with Liverpool breathing down their necks.
· Given the importance and magnitude of the fixture and with it the main game of the night I thought I would put together a little bet builder on this one which has come out at a cracking price of around 10/1
· Let’s start with Saturday’s hero then Youri Tielemans. The Belgian was sensational at the weekend and his 25 yard screamer sealed a first FA cup win for the Foxes.
· He averages a healthy 1.33 shots per 90 this season and should be full of confidence from the weekend. He looks fantastic value to register just one shot attempt tonight.
· Another player who I fancy to show up tonight is Kelechi Iheanacho. He wasn’t at his best at the weekend but he isn’t the sort of player to suffer from a crisis of confidence.
· Vardy while still a handful just isn’t scoring goals anymore and Iheanacho is undoubtedly the main man for Leicester going forwards.
· He has 10 goals in his last 10 Premier League appearances and has carried Leicester in 2021 from a goalscoring point of view. He averages a very healthy 1.48 shots on target per 90 this season and I fancy him to be able to rattle another one on target this evening.
· For Chelsea I will be looking to Kai Havertz to do the business. I was surprised to see him dropped for the cup final on Saturday and I thought we really missed his creativity and ability to play with his back to goal.
· With Werner poor at the weekend I can see him being deployed in a false 9 position, Havertz is growing in confidence game by game and is finding himself in much more dangerous positions. Adept at both creating and taking chances himself, I think he’s going to continue improving and tonight is a great opportunity for him to gain some plaudits
· In that central position there’s no doubt Havertz looks a good bet for a shot on target here, especially given his stats. He averages 1.87 shots per game with 0.90 of those going on target. That actually gives him the highest shots on target percentage of any Chelsea player with nearly half of his shots attempted ending up on target!
· We finish with a card and I find it difficult to look past Wilfried Ndidi once more. He is a magnificent player, always involved in the game and is imperative in this Leicester side.
· His all-action display was for all to see in the final at the weekend, he attempted 9 tackles, 7 of which were successful and committed 2 fouls and was in reality quite lucky not to be booked.
· Unsurprisingly he tops the list for fouls and tackles at Leicester and given the importance of the game tonight I would be surprised to see him avoid a caution.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!