23rd of January, Bet 3 of the £10 to £250 Bad Man Builder
What a start! Onto Bet 3 now, you can load it by clicking here. If you’d like to bank your starting stake ahead of the next challenge bet you’re more than welcome to. It’s never a bad idea and something to consider.
Fancy joining in with the challenge ‘risk free’? Join Betfair and get a £20 risk free bet, here’s how to take advantage. Sign up here, place up to £20 on Bet 3 as your first bet, and you’ll get a full cash refund if it loses.
See the research behind Bet 3 below:
Udinese v Inter
• On to Bet 3 then and things are really starting to get exciting! We head to Italy which has very much been the land of goals this season and no lives up to that billing more so than Inter Milan. Antonio Conte and his team continue to dazzle with their attacking brand of football and really look like they have what it takes to compete for the Scudetto this season. They registered a huge win at home to Juevntus last time out and today travel to struggling Udinese knowing that a win is a must in order to keep up with league leaders Milan.
• Antonio Conte has a near full-strength squad at his disposal ahead of the trip to Stadio Friuli. On Saturday, the Inter Milan manager will have to make do without just one first-team player, with Danilo D’Ambrosio recovering from a knee injury. His players will also be fresh with nearly a full week since their last fixture so very much anticipate them to be at full strength this afternoon with the likes of Romelu Lukaku, Lautaro Martinez and Nico Barella all tipped to start.
• Hard to see a fully fit and firing Inter don’t score quite a few in this one. No team in Italy has scored more than the 45 they have in the space of just 18 games. To give you some further context to quite how lethal they have been in front of goal – Only Bayern Munich have scored more (49) goals than the Nerazzurri in the top five European leagues this season. In a 20-team Serie A season, Inter last found the back of the net more often in the first half of a season back in 1950/51 (53).
• Given all this then it is no real surprise to see Inter Milan have scored in every single league game they have played; only AC Milan can match that stat in Serie A this season. 17 of their 18 games have seen over 1.5 goals (94%) which is all we need today to get this one over the line. Udinese have a decent record themselves with 13 of their 18 games (72%) seeing 2 goals or more and with Inter coming to town I think this fixture looks as good as any for a couple of goals this afternoon.
PSV v RKC Waalwijk
• PSV will be looking to continue their outstanding home record as they host struggling RKC at the Phillips Stadion this evening. PSV have won 7 of their 8 games at home this season and should be more than capable of beating an RKC side languishing down in 15th in the Eredivisie. Roger Schmidt has done a fine job at the helm since taking over in the summer and reenergised PSV after a poor campaign last season. The hosts currently sit in third place in the table, and are only four points off league leaders Ajax in what looks likely to be a very exciting Dutch title race.
• What has been most impressive under Schmidt is the attacking play he has adopted. He encourages his side to be brave in possession and take risks which allows his technically gifted side to flourish and express themselves. His approach appears to be working with his side having scored 41 goals already in just 17 games played; only league leaders Ajax have scored more.
• They are absolutely littered with exciting young talent also and in former Arsenal academy player Donyell Malen, they have one of the most electrifying young forwards in Europe. Malen has taken his game to another level this season under Schmidt and has been involved in 24 goals in 25 games in all competitions this season (17 goals, 7 assists) which gives you an indication of how quite good he has been. He is fit and tipped to start tonight and is bound to cause RKC all sorts of problems.
• RKC come in to this one in pretty dire form and are without a win in 6 (D2, L4). They have already played PSV once this season back in late December with PSV registering a convincing 4-1 away victory. Hard to see past a similar sort of score line this evening and I expect the hosts will have few issues notching in both halves on their way to resounding home win.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’re getting involved in the challenge, please start with an amount you’re comfortable with. That’s how we keep it fun and enjoyable. If you’d like to read my guide which explains how a Builder works, click here.