23rd of September, Bad Man Builder – Bet 2
Bet 2 of my Builder challenge will kick off at 5pm this evening, if you’d like to join me on the bet you can load it here. I recommend getting set up with Betfair if you’re joining in, you’ll be able to take advantage of the boosted odds and you’ll also be able to claim a £20 risk free bet to start with. Sign up here.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Bad Man Builder challenges, you can read my guide which explains how it works here.
Vasalunds vs KarlstadGoals bets have been doing us the world of good recently so I’m sticking with them tonight. This is the one that’s stood out to me the most, no surprise that it’s a Nordic.
- 89% of Vasalund’s games this season have seen over 2.5 goals, 94% over 1.5.
- All 6 of Karlstad’s and all 9 of Vasalund’s recent matches have seen over 2.5 goals scored.
- Vasalund’s are top of the league scoring 58 goals in 18 games so far this season, that’s an average of 3.2 per game. They’ve been smashing them in scoring 3 or more in each of their last 5 games.
- They average a staggering combined goals per game of 4.2 whilst Karlstad average 3.5 per game, both numbers well above our 2.5 needed.
- Normally I would name one to two goalscorers to watch out for but I could actually name 4 here. 4 out of the top 9 goalscorers in the league either play for Vasalunds or Karlstad.
- Defender, yes defender Ekin Bulut has scored 15 goals in 18 games for Valasunds this season including a brace in each of the last 2 games.
- Midfielder Mai Traore has also scored 15 goals in 18 games for Valasund this season. That’s 30 goals in 18 games combined from just these two players!
- As for Karlstad their main danger man is David Johannesson who’s scored 8 goals so far this season which makes him the clubs top scorer. He’s in good form as well scoring 4 of those in his last 6.
Please Gamble Responsibly
Please always make sure you gamble responsibly. Don’t expect every bet to win, make sure you only ever stake what you can afford to lose and keep it fun. 18+.