24th of October, Bet 2 of my 100/1 Rolling Accumulator
This is the second bet of my Rolling Accumulator challenge, you can load Bet 2 by clicking here. As always, feel free to read my research behind it, it has been written up below.
Stjordals Blink vs Tromso
- One of my favourite leagues in the whole world, the Obos-Ligaen aka, the Norwegian First Division. Absolute gold mine as far as goals are concerned.
- Tromso are the form team in the league at the moment, they’re unbeaten in 6 and they won 4 of them. They’re up against Struggling Stjordals Blink who score and concede goals for the fun of it.
- Tromso have scored 44 goals so far, averaging a couple per game.
- 5 of Tromso’s last 6 matches have seen a goal scored in both halves of the game.
- After 21 matches, Stjordals Blink have scored 39 goals and conceded 41. That’s a tasty average of 3.80 goals per game.
- Both teams have scored in Stjordals Blink’s last 8 straight matches. Their last 7 matches has seen a goal scored in both halves.
- I cover most angles when doing my research, so here’s a couple of players who could have an impact… Stjordals Blink have Mats Lillebo who has scored 12 goals in 16 league appearances. Tromso have Eric Kitolano who has scored 10 in 21 from central midfield.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’re getting involved in the challenge, you can do so at any time. Pick a starting stake you’re comfortable with and that way you’ll keep it fun and enjoyable.