25th of September, Friday Goals Accumulator
My goals picks as part of my builder bets and accumulators have been flying recently so I thought I’d pick out my best goals selections for a Friday night accumulator. If you’d like to load them straight into your slip you can do so here.
If you haven’t got a Betfair account, sign up here and you’ll get yourself a £20 risk free bet to use on my accumulator.
Raufoss vs Sandnes Ulf
- As a lot of you will already know, this Norwegian 1st Division is an absolute goldmine for goals each and every week. This level in any Scandinavian country is always a joy as far as goals are concerned.
- 16 games into the season, Raufoss are averaging 3 goals per game and Sandnes are averaging even better with 3.75. These numbers are great to see as we need a minimum of 3 goals scored between these two this evening.
- There have been 9 goals scored across Raufoss’ last couple of games which is an average of 4.5 per game. They drew 2-2 at home against Grorud before following that up with a 4-1 win at Ullensaker.
- A total of 12 goals were scored over Sandnes’ last couple of matches, and 8 of them were goals they conceded. They were beaten 5-4 by Stjordals-Blink before losing 3-0 at home to Tromso on Monday.
- A couple of players to look out for… Raufoss’ Emil Breivik has scored 5 goals in 15 appearances, including a brace in his latest appearance. He’s a defender! Sandnes have a great young talent up front, Magnus Grodem has scored 9 times and also picked up 3 assists in 15 matches.
Stjordals-Blink vs KFUM Oslo
- Another Norwegian Obos-Ligaen match here, and we’ll be looking for a goal in both halves of the match. This is a market that has really grown on me recently and I believe there’s often value to be had so I’d probably expect more of it to come from me.
- After 16 games, Stjordals-Blink have scored 30 and conceded 30 which is an average of 3.75 goals per game. KFUM average 2.68 which isn’t the best number you’ll find at that level, but both teams have scored in each of their last 3 matches so that’s a good sign.
- Each of KFUM Oslo’s last 3 league matches saw a goal scored in both halves. Stjordals-Blink have been involved in loads of goals recently, their last couple of results were a 5-4 win over Sandnes before losing 3-2 at Sogndal. Those couple of matches averaged 7 goals and both of them saw a goal scored in each half.
- There’s a couple of standout players for Stjordals-Blink and I’ll start with Mats Storseth Lillebo who has scored 9 goals in 11 appearances so far this season! Sondre Stokke is also doing pretty well with 5 goals scored in 16.
FC Dordrecht vs Jong AZ Alkmaar
- Now let’s take a step over to a league that will always have a place in my heart, the Dutch Eerste Divisie. We’ll be looking for a few goals to be scored in tonight’s match between FC Dordrecht and Jong AZ.
- Dordrecht are bottom of the table with just one point to their name and they’ve already leaked 9 goals. Jong AZ are mid-table, but get this… After 4 matches played, there’s been a total of 25 goals scored in their matches. Yes, 25!
- Having had 25 goals scored in their matches so far, that’s an incredible average of 6.25 per game. Amazing statistics as we only need a few to be scored tonight.
- This is the list of Jong AZ’s results so far… They were beaten 6-1 by NAC and then 4-1 by Jong PSV. Then they beat Jong Utrecht 2-1 before beating De Graafschap 7-3 last time out!
- Jong AZ’s number 9 Thijs Oosting has scored 3 goals in 4, and midfielder Mohamed Taabouni has scored 4 in 4. They seem to be a well-rounded group and they’ve been sharing the goals out.
Winterthur vs Aarau
- It’s good to see Swiss football back, we know that both the Super League and Challenge League are excellent destinations when you’re searching for goals. Winterthur and Aarau are two sides that have featured in many Bad Man accumulator’s, and you’ll know that if you’ve followed my bets for a while!
- Winterthur began the new season with a 3-2 defeat away from home against Grasshopper’s. And Aarau were also beaten on the opening weekend, it was a 3-1 defeat at home to Wil.
- We aren’t looking for a particular result here, just a few goals will do. The results/scorelines from the opening weekend look positive and let’s hope they continue in the same manner of scoring and conceding when they face each other.
- Striker Roman Buess scored for Winterthur in their defeat against Grasshopper’s. He scored 12 goals in 34 appearances last season so he’ll be looking to beat that tally this time round and he’s off to a very good start.
Cambuur Leeuwarden vs Jong FC Utrecht
- And finally, we’re headed back to the Dutch Eerste Divisie for another goal in both halves selection in the match between Cambuur and Jong Utrecht.
- Cambuur are currently averaging 4 goals per game which is a much better average than what Jong Utrecht have, they’re struggling.
- Having played 4 league matches so far, Cambuur have seen goals scored in both halves of 3 of them. Jong Utrecht have the exact same record, so between them, that’s 6 from 8 matches seeing at least one goal scored in each half. That makes for good reading as far as this selection is concerned.
- I don’t read too much into head to head stats but this is interesting. On the previous 4 occasions that Cambuur have hosted Jong Utrecht in the Dutch Eerste Divisie, the scorelines have been 3-1, 4-1, 2-2 and 4-2. Each of those saw goals scored in both halves.
- The main man for Cambuur is Robert Muhren, he has picked up from where he left off last season. He has 4 goals to his name after 4 matches so far. Last season? He scored an incredible 26 goals in 29 appearances.
Please Gamble Responsibly
18+. Please don’t expect every bet to win, I’m not a magician. Keep your stakes sensible and only ever gamble what you can afford to risk.