Wednesday 26th May, 25/1 Villarreal vs Man United Europa League Final Bet Builder
Absolutely buzzing for this. Villarreal vs Manchester United in the Europa League Final tonight. The winner takes home the trophy and European glory with kick off at 8pm.
New follower? If you don’t have a Betfair account then you can back my Bet Builder or your own 100% risk free when registering an account > HERE < – it’s quick and very easy to do!
Sign up, place £20 on the my 25/1 Bet Builder (or your own) and this is what will happen…
✅ The bet wins = you win £512 in cash.
❎ The bet loses = they refunded you your stake in full and you can even withdraw it in cash.
It’s as simple as that! Why wouldn’t you take a risk free shot at winning £512 cash tonight? > GET THE OFFER HERE <
If you can’t use the offer on it then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the match is on.
🧰 My toolkit for the game is attached below. I’ve used it as a guide when picking out the selections and have also attached my write up. Feel free to check it out to confirm you’re happy with my bet or use it to build your own if you like.
· I predict will be an entertaining tie with both sides not the most convincing defensively. The likely absence of Captain Harry Maguire is undoubtedly a huge blow for United. Despite his critics he is undoubtedly the best defender at the club and Unai Emery will see his absence as a huge boost for his side’s chances.
· With that in mind I expect the exceptional Gerard Moreno to be licking his lips at the prospect of facing the likely centre-back partnership of Eric Bailly and Victor Lindelof who have rarely played with each other this season.
· Moreno is enjoying the season of his life bagging 29 goals in all competitions, 6 of which have come in the Europa League. He has deservedly earned his place in Spain’s Euro squads this summer.
· Given the amount of goals he scores his shooting stats are unsurprisingly impressive. He averages 1.18 per 90 this season and up against a depleted United backline I expect he will be able to muster at least one on target this evening.
· For United, well given the form he is in you have to fancy Edinson Cavani to do the business. The goal he scored against Fulham last week is a clear sign of a man on top of his game.
· The Uruguayan has made the central striker role his own in recent months and was recently rewarded with a new contract by the club such has been the quality of his performances this season.
· He was rested completely against Wolves at the weekend to ensure he is fully fresh for tonight and I expect the master marksman to get plenty of opportunities.
· He averages around a shot on target per 90 in the Premier League but It is in the Europa league where he has particularly flourished. He managed 7 in the two legs against Roma in the semi-finals and given the form he is in I think he looks exceptional value to register a couple on target for us tonight.
· We finish on a card and it is hard to look past Etienne Capoue in this one. You may remember from his time in England where he had spells at both Watford and Spurs.
· He is renowned for being something of a midfield destroyer and will be tasked with keeping tabs on the likes of Bruno Fernandes and Paul Pogba, a job which realistically I am not sure he capable of doing!
· He commits a lot of fouls and throughout his career has amassed 100+ yellow cards to date. He was sent off in the first leg of the semi-finals against Arsenal for two yellow card offences and Emery will certainly allow him to pick up a yellow in order to stop a Manchester United counter.
· Expect him to be very much in and around the action tonight and he certainly looks a good shout to pick up a booking here.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!