26th of September, Saturday Goals Accumulator
I’ve picked out 4 goals-based selections for this afternoon since we’ve been having good success with them lately. You can load my goals accumulator here.
Augsburg vs Dortmund
The Bundesliga made it’s new season return last week with plenty of goals on show. We smashed a lot of goals bets from the league just after lockdown and I’ll be looking to do the same again this season.
- Augsburg faced Union Berlin away in their opening match smashing 3 past them and also conceding 1.
- Dortmund were Dortmund and won 3-0 at home to Monchengladbach.
- The attacking quality Dortmund have is just insane. It’s world class infact – Haaland, Sancho, Hazard, Reyna etc. It’s no surprise that they smashed in 84 goals last season, an average of 2.4 per game!
- Haaland scored a brace last week. He’s been outstanding ever since he joined the club back in January scoring 13 goals in 15 league appearances last season and also 3 goals in 2 games for his country Norway over the recent International break. He’s definitely the one to watch out for.
- 71% of Dortmund’s league games last season had over 2.5 goals scored whilst 76% of Augsburg’s home games last season had over 2.5 goals scored.
- Dortmund averaged a staggering 3.6 combined goals per game last season whilst Augsburg averaged 3.1 per game – both numbers above our 2.5 needed here.
Beerschot vs Waasland-Beveren
We’re into gameweek 6 of the Belgium leagues this weekend and these two sides have been right in amongst the goals.
- Beerschot are sitting in 4th place after scoring 12 goals (joint second highest in the league) and conceding 10 (joint highest from those who are 13th place or above).
- Waasaland-Beveren are sitting second bottom of the league conceding 18 goals (that’s the most in the league by 4) but surprisingly scoring 9 goals (which is the highest in the bottom 8).
- It works out as an average of 3.6 combined goals per game for Beerschot and an incredible 4.5 goals per game for Waasaland. Both numbers well above our 2.5 goals needed.
- All 6 of Waasland-Beveren’s games this season have seen over 2.5 goals scored whilst all but one of Beerschot’s games this season have also seen over 2.5 goals scored.
- Raphael Holzhauser is the one to watch out for today for Beerschot. He’s scored 5 goals in 6 appearances this season which makes him the joint highest scorer in the league.
- Waasland’s Daan Heymans equals him with 5 goals in 6 games this season. He also scored a first half hat-trick in a friendly just 2 weeks ago.
Breda vs Jong PSV
Next up we go to our beloved Dutch Eerste Divsie. Boy how it’s good to have this league back. This is the 5th gameweek of the season and it’s already looking a monster for goals.
- Breda are top of the league winning all 4 games and scoring 12 goals which is an average of 3 per game – above our 2.5 needed.
- Jong PSV have had an average start winning 2 and losing 2. They’ve scored 8 and conceded 10 just in the first 4 which is an average of 4.5 per game – well above our 2.5 needed.
- All 4 of PSV’s games this season have had over 2.5 goals.
- All 4 of Breda’s games have had over 1.5 goals with 2 having over 2.5 goals.
- Sydney Van Hooijdonk is the one to watch out for today. The Breda striker missed the opening day 6-1 win over Jong AZ but has since scored in each of the last 3 games including a brace in their 2-1 win over Den Bosch.
Ludogorets vs Beroe
And finally we’re off to Bulgaria for the last selection. That might be one of the last places you were expecting me to go but I’ve found a selection that just screams goals.
- Ludogorets were the runway winners of the Parva Liga last season. They finished 12 points above the nearest rivals Lok Plovdiv and are expected to win it again this season.
- Beroe finished 6th last season but have started this one in terrific form. They’re yet to lose any of their opening 6 which includes 4 wins and 2 draws. That puts them top of the league 1 point ahead of Ludogorets making this game 1st vs 2nd.
- Beroe have scored 17 goals this season which is an average of 2.8 per game – above our 2.5 needed.
- Ludogorets have scored 15 goals this season and average a combined goals per game of 3.6 which is well above our 2.5 needed.
- Alioune Fall is the one to watch out for. The Beroe striker has scored 4 goals in 6 games this season and scored 5 goals in 11 last season after a winter move.
Please Gamble Responsibly
18+. Please don’t expect every bet to win, I’m not a magician. Keep your stakes sensible and only ever gamble what you can afford to risk. If you’re new to betting and you’re wondering how different types of bets such as ‘accumulators’ work, I’ve got a guide for you here.