27th of April, Real Madrid vs Chelsea Bet Builder
Here’s my Bet Builder for tonight’s Champions League match between Real Madrid and Chelsea tonight. You can load it by clicking here on mobile.
Join Betfair using the link above and claim a £20 risk free bet to use on tonight’s Bet Builder. Sign up, place up to £20 on your first bet, and you’ll get your stake back as withdrawable cash if it loses.
Have a risk free shot at winning £215…
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my 10/1 Bet Builder > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = you win £215 cash.
🔙 It loses = they refunded your £20 stake back into your account in cash.
Real Madrid v Chelsea
· Here we go then ladies & gents, its Champions League semi-final time as the mighty blues head to the Spanish capital to take on Real Madrid in a massive game! With the game being on the box and most of the Nation glued in I thought I would put together a tasty looking bet-builder for the game and the reasons behind my selections.
· Let’s start with Chelsea then and for the Blues I fancy Timo Werner to do the business for us tonight by registering a shot on target. I think it is pretty clear that the German is a massive confidence player and I hope that the goal he scored against West Ham at the weekend will give him the belief to show us all what a fantastic player he can be.
· Madrid will likely player a high defensive line and Werner will look to play on the shoulder of the last man and make countless runs in behind. His shooting stats are impressive averaging well over one shot on target per 90 this season and in the absence of both Sergio Ramos and Ferland Mendy I expect him to trouble a depleted Real Madrid backline tonight.
· As for the hosts well of course there is Karim Benzema but there is little to no value for backing him for shots tonight. A name that stood out to me was Vinicius Junior who was mightily impressive over the two legs against Liverpool in the quarter-finals.
· His pace and directness caused them all sorts of problems as he notched a well taken brace in the first-leg. Kroos and Modric regularly look for him in behind due to his lightning pace and he is often afforded many decent opportunities as a result.
· He averages a touch under 2 shots per game in La Liga. However in the UCL he often plays against higher defensive lines and is afforded more opportunities to run in behind and take shots on. I feel he looks great value to get a couple of shots off tonight.
· We finish with a booking and while there were a few candidates that tickled my fancy, Dani Carvajal was the standout selection. Despite his lack of appearances this season due to injury, Carvajal already has 5 bookings to his name in La Liga in just 13 appearances.
· Having only recently returned from long-term injury I expect he won’t be quite fully fit and will lack sharpness defensively and may tire as the game proceeds increasing the likelihood of a tired and desperate tackle which will likely result in a booking .
· He will be up against the likes of Mount, Ziyech and Werner in what is a very tricky and talented Chelsea attack and I feel he looks exceptional value to pick up a yellow card in this one.