Wednesday 28th of April – PSG vs Man City Bet Builder
A mouth-watering tie awaits us in Paris tonight as last year’s losing finalists PSG host this seasons favourites Manchester City in what is sure to be an enthralling semi-final encounter, kick off 8pm.
New follower? You will need a Betfair account to back the bet. Follow the steps below to join and you will also get a £20 risk free bet to use on the bet builder:
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my 8/1 Bet Builder > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = you win £180 cash.
🔙 It loses = they refunded your £20 stake back into your account in cash.
It’s as simple as that. If you can’t use the risk free offer on it then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the match is on.
Remember that also ALL Betfair customers get a £5 free bet if you bet £10 on my bet builder. Simply opt into the offer on their homepage before placing the bet. Regardless of whether it wins or not we get £5 free bet to use within the next 3 days. How class is that!
🧰 My toolkit for the game is attached below. I’ve used it as a guide when picking out the selections. Feel free to check it out to confirm you’re happy with my bet or use it to build your own if you like. I’ll also attach a write up for my bet below:
· PSG prevailed on away goals against reigning champions Bayern Munich to march in to the final four, while Man City secured a 4-2 aggregate victory over Borussia Dortmund to end their recent quarter-final hoodoo.
· Both quarter-finals ties involving these sides were thoroughly entertaining and I am expecting much of the same tonight. As much as it pains me to say being a Chelsea fan, I feel the winner of this match-up will likely go on to win the trophy such is the quality of both sides.
· Let’s start with the English side then and given the form he is at the moment it is difficult to look beyond Phil Foden in this one. The City forward seems to make an impact in every game he plays and once more was one of the standout men City’s League cup win over Spurs at the weekend.
· This kid is an absolute star and arrives at the Parc De Princes in superb form having scored in both legs against Borussia Dortmund in the UCL quarter-finals. He is having a real breakthrough season and become integral to this City side which is a credit to Foden and his ability. The 14 goals he has scored this season in all competitions see him as 2nd top scorer at the club.
· In order to score so many goals it is pretty clear the boy loves a shot and why wouldn’t you when you can striker the ball as cleanly as he can? He averages 1.12 shots on target per 90, the highest of any member of the City squad and given his form I fancy him to register at least one between the posts in Paris tonight.
· Next up a PSG player and for me it has to be Neymar. In my opinion, technically he is comfortably the second best player in the world behind Messi and when on his game he is untouchable as Bayern found out across the two legs in the quarter-final.
· The Brazilian absolutely ran the show against Bayern and in the 2nd leg was a real thorn in Bayern’s side having racked up 6 shots and hitting the woodwork on two separate occasions. He can almost always be relied upon to show up on the big occasions.
· He averages nearly 5 shots a game for PSG and will be on both penalties and freekicks for his side. I expect him and Mbappe to cause havoc on the counter as they did so effectively against Bayern and I really fancy Neymar to get at least 3 shots off tonight.
· We finish with a card and I really like the look of former Everton anchor-man Idrissa Gueye to do the business for us tonight. He has picked up 4 yellows in his 9 UCL appearances this season and seems to regularly pick-up cards when involved in big games for his side.
· The toolkit doesn’t see him feature due to it being league stats used only. PSG tend to dominate in LIgue 1 meaning the need and effectiveness of Gueye is far from the same as in these big UCL games.
· His foul and tackle stats are amongst the highest at the club and he will be the man responsible for keeping KDB at bay this evening. He looks as good as any for a booking and I fancy him to do the business.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!