Thursday 29th April, 31/1 Europa League Double
👉 Man United vs Roma – 20:00 kick off
👉 Villareal vs Arsenal – 20:00 kick off
New follower? I’ve requested this bet on Betfair so you will need an account to back it. Follow the steps below to join and you will also get a £20 risk free bet to use on the double:
1️⃣ Register an account > HERE <
2️⃣ Place £20 on my 31/1 double > LOAD IT HERE <
✔️ It wins = you win £648 cash.
🔙 It loses = they refunded your £20 stake back into your account in cash.
Simple as that. If you can’t use the risk free offer on it then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the matches are on.
🧰 My toolkit for each game is attached below. I’ve used them as a guide when picking out the selections. Feel free to check them out to confirm you’re happy with my bet or use them to build your own if you like. I’ll also attach a write up for my bet below:
Manchester United v Roma
· A couple of belting Europa league semi-finals await us tonight involving English teams so with the help of my toolkit combined with research I have put together a tasty looking double across both games.
· We start in Manchester where United host Roma in what I expect to be a thoroughly entertaining encounter. Roma don’t do boring games to be fair to them predominately due to their less than convincing defence. This cause won’t be helped by the suspension of central defensive regular Gianluca Mancini.
· Despite sitting 7th in Serie A, Roma have conceded more goals than any other side ranked amongst the top 11 in Italy having leaked 51 goals in their 33 Serie A games this season.
· Both sides average around the 60%+ mark in the domestic leagues for over 2.5 goals and with the likes of Dzeko, Fernandes, Cavani, Rashford & Mkhitaryan all tipped to start I really can’t see this one being short on goals.
· I have picked a couple of players from the above list to get a shot on target for us tonight. For United I really fancy Edison Cavani to do the business for us this evening.
· Many questioned United for signing the 33 year old in the summer but I think many of those doubters have been proven wrong by the hunger and general quality of the Uruguayan, particularly in recent months.
· His movement in and around the box is really a joy to behold and there are not many in Europe as sharp as he is even at his advancing age.
· From referencing the toolkit you can see he averages over a shot on target per 90 and with his movement and class in around the box I expect he will get some decent opportunities against Roma tonight.
· For the Italians I will be focusing on a name that is familiar to many of us in Henrikh Mkhitaryan. Despite it not quite working out for him during his spell in England with both Arsenal and Man United there is little doubt the Armenian is a massive talent.
· He has certainly rediscovered his mojo back in the Italian capital and is playing close to the level that he was playing back in Dortmund under Jurgen Klopp back in 2014/2015.
· He has an impressive 11 goals and 11 assists to his name this season and is undoubtedly the creative spark in this Roma team. He will be very keen to make an impact back at his former club and I expect him to do so.
· He averages a touch under a shot on target per 90 minutes this season and I feel he looks good value to hopefully manage one between the posts this evening.
Villarreal v Arsenal
· Another intriguing tie awaits us in Spain and I am expecting this one to be a thriller too as Arsenal travel to Villarreal facing off against former manager Unai Emery.
· Expecting goals in this one too with both sides far from secure at the back and find keeping clean sheets a very difficult task to complete. The Spaniards have actually seen both teams score in each of their last 5 matches prior to tonight.
· Arsenal aren’t any better at the back and have managed just three clean sheets from their last 19 matches in all competitions. I struggle to see them keeping Gerard Moreno and co out tonight.
· With that in mind I really like the look of BTTS in this one. With Aubameyang and Lacazette tipped to return to add to the likes of Pepe, Saka and Odegaard, Arsenal themselves should have little issue getting on the scoresheet tonight to grab the all-important away goal.
· Now to focus on players and I have gone for two exciting young wingers to do the business for in this one.
· For Arsenal, it is hard to look past the outstanding Bukayo Saka who will start on the right of a front 3 this evening. Saka has been a real shining light in a disappointing season for The Gunnere. His dynamism and constant urge to create has been wonderful to watch as he’s developed further in to a quality attacking player.
· Using my toolkit as a reference you can see has 2.33 shots on goal per 90 with 0.78 landing on target. He is also rarely subbed and the go to man for Arsenal from an attacking sense so expect him to get plenty of opportunities to register a shot on goal tonight.
· As for the hosts, well it will be another exciting young player I look to this evening and hope that the talented Samuel Chukwueze can live up to the billing.
· The Nigerian international is a massively exciting player and having tuned in to their defeat to Barcelona at the weekend it reminded me once more what a threat this guy can be.
· He gave the vastly experienced Jordi Alba all sorts of problems on the night and scored a well taken goal for his side. He will start right wing meaning he will likely be up against an out position Granit Xhaka and in all honesty I expect him to comfortably get the better of him.
· He averages a little under a shot on target per 90 but I feel this game will really suit his attributes. Arsenal will play a high-line leaving ample space in behind and as I said up against Xhaka he really should have a field day!
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!