Saturday 29th May, 78/1 Man City vs Chelsea Champions League Final Bet Builder
Absolutely buzzing for this. My beloved Chelsea take on Manchester City in the final of the Champions League tonight. The winner takes home the trophy and European glory with kick off at 8pm.
New follower? If you don’t have a Betfair account then you can back my Bet Builder or your own 100% risk free when registering an account > HERE < – it’s quick and very easy to do!
Sign up, place £20 on the my 78/1 Bet Builder (or your own) and this is what will happen…
✅ The bet wins = you win £1,589 in cash.
❎ The bet loses = they refunded you your stake in full and you can even withdraw it in cash.
It’s as simple as that! Why wouldn’t you take a risk free shot at winning £1,589 cash tonight? > GET THE OFFER HERE <
If you can’t use the offer on it then remember to keep your stakes sensible. I’m placing this bet purely for a bit of fun whilst the match is on.
🧰 My toolkit for the game is attached below. I’ve used it as a guide when picking out the selections and have also attached my write up. Feel free to check it out to confirm you’re happy with my bet or use it to build your own if you like.
· Well I won’t lie; I am a nervous wreck writing this. I am just hoping and praying that the lads can get the job done in Portugal tonight in what is, after all, the biggest game of the European domestic season!
· Enough of my love for Chelsea and let’s move on to a bet builder for this evening starting with goals. The last fixture between the two was a highly-entertaining 2-1 Chelsea win and although I appreciate this is a final I am anticipating a fairly decent game this evening.
· Both sides are absolutely stacked with attacking talent and believe it or not neither side have been particularly convincing from a defensive point of view in recent weeks.
· Man City have conceded 2 goals or more in 3 of their last 4 matches, while Chelsea have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last 5. I feel BTTS is a fairly solid selection in this one.
· Now on to the players market and let’s start with some shots on target. As much as it pains me to say as a Chelsea fan, I very much expect Man City to have the lion’s share of the game.
· With that in mind I have picked two City players to do the business tonight starting with the man of the moment Phil Foden.
· He is having a real breakthrough season and become integral to this City side which is a credit to Foden and his ability. The 16 goals he has scored this season in all competitions see him as 2nd top scorer at the club.
· In order to score so many goals it is pretty clear the boy loves a shot and why wouldn’t you when you can strike the ball as cleanly as he can? He averages 1.11 shots on target per 90, the 3rd highest of any member of the City squad and given his form I fancy him to register at least one between the posts in Portugal tonight.
· Another City man I like the look of is the star of the semi-finals Riyad Mahrez to register a shot on target tonight.
· The Algerian international scored 3 of the 4 goals scored by City against PSG and has really thrived in this season’s competition. He averages a touch over a shot on target per 90 and given his form in the UCL he looks good value to do the business once more tonight.
· For Chelsea, Timo Werner gets the nod from me. Despite his lack of ruthlessness in front of goal the German does tend to get a lot of chances with his pace in behind a constant threat.
· Manchester City play a particularly high line so I expect Werner to be afforded at least a couple of opportunities one of which should hopefully land on target. He averages over a shot on target per 90 this season from his nearly 3 shots attempted.
· We finish on a couple of bookings and there are two men that really stick out for me tonight, one from each side.
· For City, it is hard to look past their captain and designated midfield destroyer Fernandinho. He will play the holding midfield role for City and be solely responsible for breaking down attacks and the likely counter-attacks that Chelsea will have throughout the game.
· He ranks top at City for both bookings and yellow cards and given the importance of the tie I would be surprised to see him a void a caution tonight.
· For Chelsea I fancy Azpilicueta to pick up a yellow tonight. The Spaniard will start on the right hand side of a back three and be responsible for monitoring the interchanging Riyad Mahrez and Phil Foden.
· He was sent off the final day of the Premier League season due to a petulant hit out on Jack Grealish and he is no doubt a player who has a temper when things aren’t going his way. He looks a solid selection to pick up a card tonight.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’d be annoyed at losing your stake then lower it so that you won’t be or don’t place the bet at all – it’s as simple as that. Keep your gambling FUN!