31st of March, England vs Poland Special
England’s last outing in Albania was fantastic for us as we finished the match with a 17/2 winning Bet Builder! It was a cracker and I’m going to try and do the same tonight.
You can load tonight’s Bet Builder for the game against Poland by clicking here on your mobile. Fingers crossed guys, I’ve backed this for a bit of fun whilst watching the game so please don’t overdo it. Cheers!
Fancy making it a risk free bet? Follow the steps below!
- Join Betfair and claim a £20 risk free bet.
- Place up to £20 on my Bet Builder.
- If it loses, you’ll get your stake back as withdrawable cash!
Kane to score
· Just as he did at the weekend I fancy the England captain to notch once more for us tonight against a depleted Poland outfit. Kane looked sharp against Albania and his quick movement and brilliantly taken header saw him grab a deserved goal on Sunday afternoon. He’s scored 17 times for Spurs this season. He got 6 in 6 in England’s last WC qualifying campaign and 12 in 8 during the Euro Qualifiers. He was on a mini-drought by his standards for England prior to the goal against Albania and he said in his post-match interview that he was relieved to get back to scoring ways for his country.
Foden shot on target
· Another success story from the weekend then as we will look for Foden to register a shot on target for us at Wembley tonight. He did the job for us on Sunday as his well driven shot was tipped on to the post by the Albanian keeper. He will likely play ahead of Rice and Phillips in the most advanced midfield position and look for the pockets of space between the Poland defence and midfield as he so often does so effectively for his club side Manchester City. He averages well over 2 shots on target per game for England, the best in the squad and I fancy him to get the job done for us once more tonight.
Now he has been passed fit and is starting, I will look to Mount to register the other shot on target for us at Wembley this evening. The Chelsea playmaker is in the form of his life right now and following his goal in Albania on Sunday has played himself in to the reckoning for a start for the three lions come the Euros this summer. Many have written him off time and time again but he continues to prove his doubters wrong and is undoubtedly developing in to a top class talent. He will likely start on the left of the front 3, cutting in at will and attempting shots from distance with his exceptional shooting technique. He will also likely be first choice on freekicks in the absence of JWP this evening further increasing his chances of a shot on goal. He looks great value to register just a single shot on goal tonight for the hosts against a depleted Poland.
Krychowiak to be booked
· We finish with a card then and I absolutely love the look of Grezegorz Krychowiak to pick up a card this evening. The Polish vice-captain is renowned for being a midfield enforcer and that is exactly the role he will be given tonight for the visitors. He will be responsible for trying to stop the England midfield playing and try to break up the play as much as he possibly can, some of the eagle-eyed among you may remember him from a brief spell he had at West Brom back in 2018/2019. He has nearly reached the impressive milestone of 100 club career cards (currently on 93) at an average of around a card every 3.5 games. He tops the toolkits for fouls and has 2 cards in his last 5 games for Poland and looks the best of the bunch to pick up a card for the Poles this evening!