22nd of September, Bad Man Builder – Bet 1
I’m starting a brand new bet builder challenge after smashing it last week and turning £10 into £128 before banking all of the winnings.
You can load Bet 1 of my challenge directly into your slip by clicking here. Enter your stake in the ‘Stakes & Returns’ box and then click ‘Place Bet’.
The bet has been boosted to the best price anywhere on Betfair so you’ll need an account to join in. Sign up here and get a £20 risk free first bet which you can use on bet 1.
If you’re new to the Bad Man Builder and are unsure how it works then I recommend you give my guide a read. It should help you better understand how it works, read it here.
Remember, you don’t have to roll all of your winnings on every bet. If you ever get to a point where you’re uncomfortable staking a large amount on a bet then consider getting some banked. This challenge is all about fun so let’s keep it that way.
As always I’ve written up my research behind Bet 1 of the Bad Man Builder below:
Excelsior vs Telstar
Ah, the Eerste divisie. How happy I am to have you back. It’s game week 4 now in the Dutch second tier and I’m taking my first challenge bet so far on what looks to be an absolute peach of a game.
* As one of the larger and stronger sides in the league, promotion is the aim for Excelsior
* Competition is very tough though and they’ll need to get some consistency if they’re to be promoted
* They’ve taken 6 points from 3 games so far
* The number of goals in their games so far is staggering, this league is renowned for goals but so far it’s been even more mental than expected
* How many goals do you think have there been in Excelsiors first 3 games? Wrong, the answer is 21!
* Yes 21, that’s an average of 7, SEVEN per game
* The score lines so far have been 6-1, 6-4 and 3-1
* This is down in no small part to Icelandic forward Elias Mar Omarsson
* He’s bagged 7 goals already this season, 2 braces in each of the wins and a hat trick in the 6-4 loss
* This means he’s currently on a run of 16 goals in 10 games in all competitions, that is unbelievable
* The opponents for tonight are SC Telstar, they’ve won 1, drawn 1, lost 1 so far
* Telstar games have averaged 4 goals in each so far, that seems almost low compared to excelsior but put that number in any other league and it’s huge
* Each of their games has seen both teams score and over 2.5 goals
* Interestingly, Telstar have just one fit recognised striker, that hasn’t mattered though as central defender Ilias Beonkhorst has been playing up top, he’s got 3 in 3 so far
* Interviews with Telstar staff, one of whom is legendary Dutch midfielder Edgar davids, suggest that Telstar believe they can get something from this game
* Coach Andries Jonker seemed confident they could upset the odds here and they’ll come to win the game not sit back
* Excelsior are also without their best defender Benaissa Benamar
* The club say he’s ill, however, the rumour is that he’s on his way out, most likely to rivals FC Volendam
Most Eerste games are somewhat of a banker for goals, Excelsior were mental last season, finishing with an average of something like 5.5 goals per game. I think this won’t be our last visit to one of their games this season.
Happy with the research? Click here to load the bet.
Please Gamble Responsibly
Please always make sure you gamble responsibly. Don’t expect every bet to win, make sure you only ever stake what you can afford to lose and keep it fun. 18+.