25th of September, Bad Man Builder – Bet 4
So far so good for the £10 to £1000 builder challenge. 3 bets down, only 7 more to go for completion.
Unbelieve scenes last night with Wolfsburg scoring in the 93rd minute to land bet 3, let’s take another step towards the £1000 with bet 4 today.
I’ve picked out another boosted selection for bet 4. You can load it directly into your slip by clicking here. Enter your stake in the ‘Stakes & Returns’ box and then click ‘Place Bet’.
The bet has been boosted to the best price anywhere on Betfair, don’t get why you’d want to back it elsewhere for lower returns so you’ll need an account to join in. Sign up here and get a £20 risk free first bet which you can use on bet 4.
If you’ve missed out on the previous winners then don’t worry. Just pick a starting stake that you’re happy to risk and use my bet 4 as your bet 1.
If you’re new to the Bad Man Builder and are unsure how it works then I recommend you give my guide a read. It should help you better understand how it works, read it here.
Remember, you don’t have to roll all of your winnings on every bet. If you ever get to a point where you’re uncomfortable staking a large amount on a bet then consider getting some banked. This challenge is all about fun so let’s keep it that way.
As always i’ve done my research behind tonight’s games to give us the best chance of a winner and so that you don’t have to. Please give it a read before deciding for yourself whether or not you want to back the bet:
Ranheim vs Asane
No surprise to see I’m off to the Obos tonight and no surprise to see our old friends Ranheim involved, however,I’m actually taking an Asane selection as I think it’s much more sensible.
* The price of over 2.5 goals (1.3) and BTTS (1.33) is so close to the price that you get for an Asane goal
* Ranheim maybe absolute beasts and they’re incredible for goals, but they’re pretty terrible defensively
* Their games this season have seen an average of 4.6 goals in each
* Yes they’ve scored a boat load but they’ve also conceded a huge 28 in 16 games
* That’s only 1 less than Kongsvinger who are currently 2nd bottom of the league and 17 points behind Ranheim
* It’s not just about their defence either, Asane are taking no prisoners of late
* They’ve netted 12 in their last 3 and 34 in 16 across the season, an average of above 2 per game
* Ranheim have kept just 3 clean sheets in their 16 matches
* Asane have failed to score in just 3 matches
* At home, Ranheim have kept just 1 clean sheet, with both teams scoring in 6/8 home matches
* Asane have scored in 6 of their 7 away matches and haven’t been beaten ‘to nil’ in a single away game
* You know I love to highlight a key player, one man stands out by a country mile here
* Asane striker Henrik Udahl has 13 goals in 16 appearances this season
* Amazingly, he’s netted 12 times in his last 9 games, surely he gets on the scoresheet here
I’m expecting this to be an absolute goal fest, two sides who are incredible going forward and it should be a good old fashioned end to end tear up!
Oygarden vs Sogndal
In the builder last week where we banked £130, I took the same selection in Sogndal’s 3-0 away victory at Jerv and I’m confident they continue their great run here.
* Sogndal game from 2-0 down to beat Stjordals Blink last week
* That means they’ve now scored at least 2 in 9 of their last 10 matches
* They’re also unbeaten in 11 games, winning 8 of them which includes the previous 3
* In those previous 3 they’ve scored 3 goals in each match
* Sogndal are now just 2 points behind league leaders Tromso, so they’ll want to keep the pressure up with another win here
* If results go their way, they could be top of the league tonight
* Only Ranheim have scored more goals than Sogndal this season
* They’ve netted 38 times in 16 games
* Away from home they’ve scored 2 or more in 4 of their last 5
* Last time I backed Sogndal I highlighted Kristoffer Hoven, he netted that game after bagging a hat trick the week before
* He’s fit to start here and will be keen to keep up his own race for the golden boot
* As for opponents Oygarden, it’s been a rough season so far, they’ve won just 3 games and currently sit in the relegation play off spot
* They’ve shipped 37 goals so far, that is the highest of any side in the league
* They’ve been given some absolute hidings this season, Ranheim stuck 6 on them as did Ull/Kisa, who aren’t even close to the standard of Sogndal
* The two sides met a month ago with Sogndal running out 2-0 winners
* Since then the two have gone in opposing directions, Oygarden have struggled whilst Sogndal have really kicked up a gear
This looks like it’s only going one way for me, we don’t even need Sogndal to win the game, regardless of what happens I can’t see them scoring anything less than 2 goals.
Please Gamble Responsibly
Please always make sure you gamble responsibly. Don’t expect every bet to win, make sure you only ever stake what you can afford to lose and keep it fun. 18+.