We were lucky enough to witness one of the best Premier League games in a long time when league leaders Arsenal travelled to Anfield. Liverpool managed to come back from 2 goals down to draw 2-2, and were unlucky to not steal all the points but for late Aaron Ramsdale heroics.
The game was a dream for bet builders, and you guys used my bet builder stats pack to rinse the bookies dry. Here are some of the biggest winners sent in from it.
Liverpool vs Arsenal Stats Pack Winners
750/1 Winner Cashed Out Early
This follower didn’t quite have the bottle to keep this one going to the end, but still took home over £1000 from a £2.50 bet. That’s still a 428/1 return. Bet 365‘s early payout coming in handy too.
Trent Card For a 425/1 boom
A follower has my bet builder shout for Trent Alexander-Arnold to be booked to thank here, walking home with £2600 in his pocket. Not only did Trent feature in the stats pack, I backed him for a card in my Liverpool vs Arsenal bet builder.
Saka Score or to be Carded Market
Bukayo Saka may have let a a fair few of us down with his lack of goals, assists, or even shots, but he still did this follower a favour. The score or be shown a card market is great for players like Saka, Gabriel Jesus, Bruno Fernandes, and the like who are prone to a foul or getting on the scoresheet. Saka featured in both the goalscoring and the cards section of the stats pack.
Super Sub Darwin Nunez with the foul
This follower must have been fuming when Darwin Nunez came on, fearing that he wouldn’t have time to make an impact and would have preferred his selection to be voided. But he came on, committed a foul, and won this man a 190/1 bet builder.
We Love the Stats Packs
This message in my DMs says it all – the stats packs deliver. Gabriel Jesus topping Arsenal’s shooting section, Salah featuring in Liverpool’s, while Ben White and Trent Alexander-Arnold were strong calls from the cards section. A lovely 90/1 winner is proof in the pudding.
Another Stats pack Winner for this follower
Well. If the stats packs can deliver once, they can certainly do it again. This follower is making full use of the stats and took home a tidy £400 profit thanks to this one.
Not bad for a free bet
A ton of love for the stats pack
Not one, but two winners from the stats pack for Minguel. Returning nearly £500 from £20 staked. Great picks mate.
375/1 winner from your last quid
When you’ve got £1 left in your account, why not whack it on a long shot. That’s exactly what this follower did and now she’s got over £400 to play with.
What is a bet builder stats pack?
My stats packs run down all the numbers behind the teams in question to assist you in picking a bet builder.
Each pack includes the following:
- Predicted Lineups – so you know who will play and who to bet on
- Team Stats – including goals, xG, shots, corners, and cards
- Player Shots and Shots on Target – the top players in either side for both metrics
- Player Goals and Assists – the players most involved on the score sheet
- Player Passing – the pass masters of either side
- Player Cards – the disciplinary nightmares who receive the most bookings
- Player Fouls – players who both commit and draw the most fouls
How to use my Bet Builder Stats Packs
With that information, you can back your selections in most bookmaker markets with research and stats to motivate your picks. These markets include:
- Over/under goals – if either side averages a fair number of goals
- Over/under cards – if the referee or the teams average a lot of cards
- Over/under corners – some teams rack up the corners, and the team stats will show you who.
- Player to score or assist – you’ve got all the top contributors in one graphic
- Player to have x shots – if you see they average 2.50 shots, why not back them for a couple?
- Player to be shown a card – is there someone who has received a lot of cards or commits a lot of fouls? They might be good value to get in the refs book.
- Player to commit x fouls – similarly, if a player commits a lot of fouls you might want to back them to make another, or if they’re up against someone like Jack Grealish who draws a lot it could strike value.
If you need any more assistance, I’ve written up a Stats Pack Guide too with all the assistance you’ll need.
What games are there stats packs for?
You can find the latest stats packs on my website here or you can head to the predictions tab.