This Privacy Notice outlines how Fanwave Digital Limited, uses and protects the information that we collect about you when you access our website or subscribe to use our services. This privacy notice applies to personal data we collect via www.badmantipster.com.
This notice is for individuals who access our website and our valued subscribers and its purpose is to let you know how and why we use and process personal data, how we keep it safe, who we share it with and to explain the legal rights you have in relation to your personal data.
We process your personal data in accordance with the overarching principles and requirements set out in the in the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 (‘Data Protection Law’). What this means is that we process your data in a way that is:
· Lawful, fair and transparent;
· Compatible with the purposes that we have told you about;
· Adequate and necessary, we only use the data we need to use for the reason we told you;
· Accurate and up to date;
· Not excessive, we only keep your data for as long as we need it; and
· Secure and protected.
What Personal Information do we use?
Website Data. If you enter information within our website contact forms, or contact us directly via the email address on our sites, we will process information about you to respond to your query. We rely on our legitimate interest to process your information for this purpose.
When you use our site, we will automatically collect the following information:
· Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
We also rely on our legitimate interest to process your information for this purpose.
Data from Third Parties and Third Party Applications. We use tools offered by third party services, such as Facebook and Twitter, to send data about actions users take on our site and to place our ads on other websites you may visit. These third party services may set cookies to provide measurement services to us about our advertising campaigns or to target ads. We also link to certain third party sites and applications, from our sites and use the personal information we get from these third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service. Our basis under law for processing this data is legitimate interest.
Please note, that if you click on a link to another site or application from one of our sites, the third party website will impose its own terms and conditions and privacy policies on your activities on their site. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
· Members of the Fanwave Digital group, including our subsidiaries;
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. If third parties process data on our behalf, they won’t use your personal information for their own purposes and we only permit them to use it in accordance with our instructions and the law;
· Advertisers and advertising networks who use aggregate information about our subscribers and website users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day) to select and serve relevant adverts to their target audiences;
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
· Prospective sellers or buyers of our business or assets in the event we sell, buy or merge our business and assets;
· Relevant authorities or regulators, where we have a duty to comply with any legal obligation; and
Where we store your Personal Information?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers which are located within the EU. We do not share your personal data outside the EEA.
How do we keep your Personal Information safe?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to protect your personal information and prevent it from being lost, destroyed, damaged, used, altered or disclosed. However, because the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our sites.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will only keep your data for as long as we need to for the reason we have collected it. In certain circumstances, we may retain data for longer if we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so.
Your legal rights
You have a number of rights under data protection law in relation to your personal information and if you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help. These rights are as follows:
· right to request access to your personal information – you can request a copy of the personal information we hold on you;
· right to request correction of your personal information – if any personal information we hold on you is incorrect, you can request to have it corrected;
· right to request erasure of your personal information – you can ask us to delete your personal information in certain circumstances;
· right to object to processing or restrict processing of your personal information – you may object to our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
· right to request the transfer of your personal information – to provide you, or a third party you have chosen, with your personal information; and
· right to withdraw consent – where we process your data on the basis of consent, you can notify us that you want to withdraw consent any time.
If you have any data protection complaints, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) by post at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0303 123 1113
We’d like to try and help with any concerns you may have before you contact the ICO, so please get in touch with email@example.com in the first instance.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time and we’ll post the changes on this page. If we make an important change that we need to tell you about, we’ll email you to let you know. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.