24th of November, Rolling Accumulator Challenge – Bet 1
I’m kicking off a brand new 50/1 Rolling Accumulator Challenge tonight.
The aim is to turn £10 into £500 in 8 bets throughout this week by rolling winnings.
New follower? You’ll need to set up a Betfair account in order to get involved. Join here.
Bet 1 is best priced anywhere with them after being boosted from 1.8 up to evens.
Sign up here and get a £20 risk free first bet to use on bet 1.
It basically means you get your stake back in cash if it happens to lose here.
Once you’ve got an account sorted you can then load bet 1 straight into your slip here.
Enter your stake in the ‘Stake & Returns’ box and hit ‘Place Bet’
Any problems click ‘Remove All’ and try the link again.
My research is attached. Please read before deciding whether to place:
Portsmouth v Oxford
· Last season’s playoff semi-finalists renew their rivalries at Fratton Park tonight with both sides looking to refocus their attentions on another promotion attempt this season.
· Portsmouth have been in superb form in recent months following their slow start to the League One campaign and now sit 4th following 8 wins in their last 10 league outings. They are also scoring at will and have netted 18 times in the past month across their 7 league fixtures.
· No surprise then given this form to see them as top scorers in League One. Pompey have been scoring at will and have 25 in just 13 games, averaging nearly 2 goals scored per game. They can lay a lot of thanks on John Marquis for this fine scoring record, the Portsmouth striker is top scorer in the division with 9 league goals to his name and has 11 in total this season averaging a goal every 105 minutes!
· The visitors are yet to live up to their impressive campaign last season and sit in a lowly 19th and have already lost 7 times in just 11 games this season. They are particularly vulnerable defensively having conceded 20 goals already at this early stage of the season. U’s boss Karl Robinson has conceded there will be rotation tonight as many of his players are tired following their game at Wigan at the weekend.
· Suspect a fit and firing Portsmouth should have too much for a fatigued Oxford United and don’t see too much issue in them scoring a couple against a leaky Oxford backline.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’re getting involved please pick a starting stake you’re comfortable with and that way you’ll keep it fun and enjoyable.