21st of November, Rolling Accumulator Challenge Bet 2
No messing about, straight in with bet 2 of the Rolling Accumulator challenge.
Click here to load it straight into your slip.
Research is attached:
Brest v St Etienne
• Brest host a desperately out of form St Etienne side hoping to continue their fine form at home where they have won 3 of their last 4 league games at Stade Francis-Le Blé. Such is their quality at home they became the first side to defeat Lille this season with a 3-2 victory prior to the international break.
• The visitors are on a truly woeful run of form having lost SIX Ligue 1 games in succession. No surprise to see this is the worst losing run in the league and probably more notably the second worst run they have had in their entire history as a club.
• The hosts have been a very entertaining watch this season with their fixtures featuring the most goals in the whole of Ligue 1 this season averaging hefty 3.70 goals per game. Additionally they have a healthy 90% success rate for Over 1.5 goals which is what is required for a tick today.
• Despite their terrible run the visitors are also consistent when it comes to goals in their fixtures and like the hosts boast an impressive 90% success rate for over 1.5 goals. Suspect we shouldn’t have too much of an issue seeing a couple of goals in Brittany this afternoon.
Waasland Beveren v Cercle Brugge
• Beveren host Cercle Brugge this evening in what we hope will be a goal fest and going off previous fixtures in the league featuring these two it shouldn’t disappoint
• The hosts have been a thrilling watch with 41 goals coming in their 10 league games so far this season. Only Beerschot can better that record in terms of goals in the whole of Belgium.
• The hosts will be further boosted by the news that all the players who were suffering with Covid infection prior to the international break have now recovered and will be available for selection this afternoon.
• They are however missing Miguel Vieira, Milan De Mey, Vladimir Van De Wiel, Alessandro Albanese and Alexis Gamboa through injury. The majority of these players are defensive and Brugge will fancy their chances of scoring a number of goals against what is already 2nd worst defence in the division.
The visitors will be looking once more to young Englishmen Ike Ugbo for the goals. The Chelsea loanee has made a fantastic start to life in Belgium and already has 5 league goals in just 9 games.
18+, Please Gamble Responsibly
If you’re getting involved please pick a starting stake you’re comfortable with and that way you’ll keep it fun and enjoyable.